Overclock.net banner
61 - 80 of 92 Posts

· The Physical Manifestation of Typos
6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Do you have my proposed change noted from when I mentioned it earlier? Just let me know when I should change passkeys.

@notyettoday may have some changes closer to the end of the month, yes? There are some more details that you may have seen in the SiB thread.
I will post over there :thumb:

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Brass Bottom Boys: @makr @gowanlock @DarthBaggins
Big Bang Theorists: @superericla @mmonnin @Ithanul
Explosm: @BWG @IXcrispyXI @JayKthnx
Full Auto: @WonderMutt @utparatrooper @maestro0428 @u3b3rg33k
Infinity: @tictoc @jcharlesr75 @ikem @k4m1k4z3 @emoga
MLP Folding is Magic: @Fir3Chi3f @mbmumford @lanofsong
Power Rangers: @PimpSkyline @Klue22 @Danbeme32 @josephimports
The PPD Police: @irda123 @Tex1954 @Erick Silver @msgclb
The Royal Navy: @Simmons572 @jarble @navjack27 @CynicalUnicorn @kabj06
Still in Beta: @notyettoday @CptAsian

(Sorry guys, this is the best way I have to mass notify at the moment.)

Hey folks, I am planning on transitioning all of the hardware for the different teams on 31Oct after 12PM EST. Team captains: Please try to get me your hardware adjustment info by Sunday.

To anybody that is looking to be moved to a different team please let me know, and I can help you get slotted in an open slot. :)

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Just a couple of things on the Hardware Eligibility list.

• I didn't see it on the list, but I assume the original Titan X (Maxwell) goes in GPU-L
  • I would change the Vega entry to "RX Vega 64/56". The Vega 56 is only a little slower than the 64, which makes it much faster than a Fury.
Good catch, thanks, and updated :)

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Hey guys, after talking with lanofsong, we will be migrating everyone's passkeys and updating the TC site after 1200 EST tomorrow, 31Oct. Go ahead and get all of your hardware setup ASAP!

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Good afternoon folks. I just finished swapping around all of the users for next month. I would like you all to start folding on your new hardware ASAP, as I want to ensure that everyone is putting up points correctly. If you notice something squirly happening, please PM myself and @lanofsong.

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Good afternoon folks. I just finished swapping around all of the users for next month. I would like you all to start folding on your new hardware ASAP, as I want to ensure that everyone is putting up points correctly. If you notice something squirly happening, please PM myself and @lanofsong .

Everyhting looks good for Infinity. Users, slots, passkeys all appear to be in the right spot and updating correctly. :thumb:

I might have a hardware change next week, but slots and passkeys will stay the same.

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
My 980 had a bad OC on it, was failing almost every WU since I set it yesterady. :mad:

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
I am in favor of adding up to the RTX 2080, since that should be equivalent to the 1080 ti. Historically we have skipped the highest end cards due to costly barrier of entry.

I do agree we should add the 2060, 2070, 2080, 1660ti (not a fan of this name lol), and the AMD cards. If we can get more data submitted to the Database, I will push to get them added sooner.

· Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Duality and notyettoday are already running a 2080 in GPU-O. The TC Manual has it listed but crossed out. Less than 50k between notyettoday's 2080 and NBrock's TXp. Duality's 2080 is right between the other 1080Ti users
--RTX 2080 Contingent on PPD information submitted to the PPD Database

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Duality and notyettoday are already running a 2080 in GPU-O. The TC Manual has it listed but crossed out. Less than 50k between notyettoday's 2080 and NBrock's TXp. Duality's 2080 is right between the other 1080Ti users
--RTX 2080 Contingent on PPD information submitted to the PPD Database
Yeah you're right. I guess I forgot to update documentation :eek: Sorry

6,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 · (Edited)
Just to validate that we are on the same page, these are my proposed additions:

GPU-O
  • RTX 2080 (already in place)
  • RTX 2070
  • Vega VII

GPU-L
  • RTX 2060
  • GTX 1660 Ti

AMD
  • RX 590

The 2080 Ti, Titan V and Titan RTX seem to be a bit too big for the time being.

61 - 80 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.