Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Initializing...
23,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:

Quite a few months in the making, the 1.7.0 version of the more or less popular graphics card benchmark/stressing and information tool known as FurMark has now been rolled out. This release features:

- New: FurMark is now able to get detailed data from GPU-Z (if GPU-Z is running). In both Stability Test mode, GPU-Z is used to display additional information (GPU core clock, memory clock, GPU temperature and power consumption).
In Benchmarking mode, GPU-Z is used to retrieve GPU core clock, memory clock, VDDC and VDDC current. Some data (like VDDC and VDDC current) is only available on some graphics cards (like the GeForce GTX 280).
- New: In Benchmarking mode, you can now send your score to your Twitter account (this gadget is experimental).
- New: the main GUI is now always available so you can fire up several tests without the need to start again the application.
- New: main GUI (graphical user interface) settings are now saved and are re-used.
- New: in Stability Test mode, each GPU has now its own temperature graph.
- New: in Stability Test mode, you can enable/disable the display of information the I key.
- New: in Stability Test mode, you can enable/disable the fur rendering with the SPACE key. Thanks to David Legrand for the idea.
- New: added new standard resolutions: 800Ã-600 and 1920Ã-1080.
- New: added new interface translations: Castilian, Bulgarian, Polish, Slovak and Spanish
- Change: main startup GUI reorganization.
- Change: improved OpenGL rendering context creation.
- Change: log file renamed to FurMark_xxx.log
- Bugfix: GPU min temperature in temperature graph is now correctly updated.
- Bugfix: in multithreading management.

FurMark 1.7.0 is available for download here
Source

• Rep+
Reactions: d3str0y3r0fn00bs

·
Registered
392 Posts
Oh wow, the power of prime 95 for your gpu, no joke, even during demanding games like crysis my old sig never hit above 50c, this forces it up to 70c. Time for another gpu bios mod and see if i can get another 100mhz out of this old pos.

·
Banned
4,340 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by d3str0y3r0fn00bs
View Post

Oh wow, the power of prime 95 for your gpu

I think you mean Intel Burn test for the GPU. Prime 95 can't push the CPU to the levels Intel Burn can.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OpTicaL
View Post

I think you mean Intel Burn test for the GPU. Prime 95 can't push the CPU to the levels Intel Burn can.

I was just going to say that

·
Premium Member
8,618 Posts
Works on WINE too, so it's a great way to test GPU stability in Linux

• Rep+
Reactions: Chucko

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
So does the stability test automatically scan for artifacts like ati tool?? Ati tool no longer stresses GPUs properly in my experience and I would like something similar that can stress the GPU and let you know if it finds an error. Hopefully this does

·
Banned
5,485 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sublimejhn View Post
So does the stability test automatically scan for artifacts like ati tool?? Ati tool no longer stresses GPUs properly in my experience and I would like something similar that can stress the GPU and let you know if it finds an error. Hopefully this does
No but ATITool artifact scanning didn't really work anyway. I would always get yellow artifacting and it would never be detected.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by G|F.E.A.D|Killa
View Post

does this work with SLI?

CrossfireX/SLI compatible.

·
Mac addict in recovery
230 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melcar View Post
Works on WINE too, so it's a great way to test GPU stability in Linux
Cool, I had no idea! +rep.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.