Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This club is for all of you that love a nice cup of tea whether it be white, green, yellow, oolong or just a simple cuppa!

Types of tea:

Quote:
Tea is traditionally classified based on the techniques with which it is produced and processed.[15]

If you wish to join just post your favorite tea.

If you have anything you would like to be added to this post please don't hesitate to ask.

Online Tea Suppliers:

http://jingtea.com/ - My favorite UK supplier, excellent range, quality, packaging and speed of delivery.

*EDIT* I scrapped the members list as this is an open club with no entry requirements.
smile.gif


danishmishra's excellent guide on homemade Massal Chai http://www.overclock.net/t/860531/tea-appreciation-society/0_100#post_11621166

Sig:

Code:

Code:
:clock:[ thread=860531]- Tea Appreciation Society -[/thread]:clock:
Just remove the space between the [ and thread to make the link work.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
Real men drink tea.

Love cactus tea but I mostly just grab some cheap Earl Gray or Yellow Label.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAF View Post
Lady Grey/Earl Grey

I love tea

added

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirLagALot View Post
Hm?
Ni pao char?

So in
hm?

added

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!! View Post
Real men drink tea.

Love cactus tea but I mostly just grab some cheap Earl Gray or Yellow Label.
cactus tea?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miki View Post
I love Tea, so yes I'm in. XD
but whats your favorite?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
Yeah it's a "custom tea, you mix yourself.
Also don't forget to add Yellow Label in the list for me.

I have bought some wild berries + vanilla + some other thing I couldn't pronounce and the mix is like tongue-gasm.

4dl water + a lovely tea filter filled + 3 teaspoons of sugar.



 

·
Banned
Joined
·
127 Posts
lmao, that was an epic type

EDIT: Now that I look at it, it actually has meaning! It's rough Chinese, but it means "You brew tea?"
Ahahahahahahahaha EPIC!

I drink Chinese tea
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
16,520 Posts
Earl Gray and English Breakfast Tea for me. I drink it in winter time when I want a hot drink without all the calories of hot chocolate.

I love the smell of coffee, but the taste is disgusting, even tempered with lots of milk and sugar.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129
View Post

Earl Gray and English Breakfast Tea for me. I drink it in winter time when I want a hot drink without all the calories of hot chocolate.

I love the smell of coffee, but the taste is disgusting, even tempered with lots of milk and sugar.

I don't like the smell of coffee but I love the smell of coffee powder.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:


Originally Posted by Miki
View Post

My favourite is Green Tea.

Edited

Quote:


Originally Posted by Sirius
View Post

Tea ftw!

Couple favourites...

Sleepytime
Cinnamon Spice
Black Pearl

Added

Quote:


Originally Posted by Phaedrus2129
View Post

Earl Gray and English Breakfast Tea for me. I drink it in winter time when I want a hot drink without all the calories of hot chocolate.

I love the smell of coffee, but the taste is disgusting, even tempered with lots of milk and sugar.

Added.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
If milk and sugar can't fix it, nothing will
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stevinchy View Post
Would adding links to reputable online tea suppliers be allowed?
If it's ok to post newegg links 24/7, why not?
I hate newegg links since they are long and doesn't have the products name in the link.
 
1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Top