Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 798 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

!! WELCOME TO Team_BBQ !!
The contest runs from February 1st through the 8th starting and ending at 12:00 PM UTC

The Forum Folding Wars (FFW) is a contest that runs for a week between teams of folders. You fold for a week straight while your points are tracked. The teams are tracked, and a champion is crowned each year. You should join Team BBQ because, well...

If you already have a folding name and passkey, just use it and don't change a thing!

If you don't have a folding name or a passkey, here is one with a bonus enabled passkey so you get the bonus points:

User Name: Team_BBQ (team name is case sensitive)
Passkey: 13629d061ad0cd23f719fb2570cc4551
Team #: 37726

Team Avatar:

Team Group

Sig Link:

:devil:www.overclock.net/t/1620172/forum-folding-war-2017-team-bbq/0_20]Join Team BBQ Reigning 2011 Champions In The Forum Folding Wars[/URL]:devil:

or

devil.gif
|Forum Folding Wars | Join Team BBQ FTW |
devil.gif

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying to pick out the dry rub. Which should we use?

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, I think that's great. What hardware are you folding on?

Ah shoot, you're a mod now! Congrats on that!

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll have to let me know how the PPD looks on that old beast with the newer units and core after a while.

·
Typo Elemental
3,223 Posts
Definitely feeling in the mood for some BBQ again this year
thumb.gif

Count me in with i5 4670k, R9 290, i7 3770k, and 2 GTX 780s
wheee.gif

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Hey everyone! I was invited by lanofsong, so I joined up!

Is it ok to use the latest client for nVidia GPUs? I had an older version of v7 (before the slider for power usage) and I uninstalled it because I was having that OpenCL.dll error after the last big Win10 update.

Thanks for having me on board!

·
Typo Elemental
3,223 Posts
Forgot to actually sign up...
arrowheadsmiley.png

Done and done!
wheee.gif

·
Premium Member
5,976 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudX View Post

Hey everyone! I was invited by lanofsong, so I joined up!

Is it ok to use the latest client for nVidia GPUs? I had an older version of v7 (before the slider for power usage) and I uninstalled it because I was having that OpenCL.dll error after the last big Win10 update.

Thanks for having me on board!
Win10 installs some crap NV drivers that are missing parts that are required for FAH. If you want to go back to Win10 just turn off driver updates and install your own drivers. Linux is faster though.

·
Premium Member
1,783 Posts
Thanks for the PM invite lanofsong.
Was planning on joining BBQ but your email made me hurry up and actually go through the signup process.

So hello, fellow BBQ enthusiasts. Will be nice to fold with y'all!

·
Fluffy Fennec Foxes!
10,530 Posts
Hmmmmmm, stick with my old team or join the hounds and enjoy stolen bbq. Tough call.

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWulfe View Post

Hmmmmmm, stick with my old team or join the hounds and enjoy stolen bbq. Tough call.
Well, I think you should do whatever makes you the happiest. I'd sure miss you if you went elsewhere, but it's all about your happiness!

1 - 20 of 798 Posts