Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The OCN Team Competition takes the month off in May for the Chimp Challenge. We resume the Team Competition on June 1st. I want to take a minute and remind everyone to keep track of the unique passkey you use on your Team Competition hardware. Remember, this passkey is what we use to keep track of your statistics. You must keep track of the passkey, and make sure it is on your hardware when we resume in June.

This month's race for The Team Competition is tight. Whoever wins get's bragging rights for the next 2 months.
specool.gif

Another issue I want to address is increasing ambient temps.
devil.gif
For those of you who are used to folding on an excessive overclock, make sure you change your system around to account for the heat. Some of you would benefit from down-clocking or increasing your cooling. The last thing teams want to see if failing hardware or lost points. You all should know the story of the tortoise and the hare. May is a good time to adjust things, but you should monitor everything very closely right now to prevent hardware failures!

·
13,102 Posts
Good luck all
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWG View Post

Another issue I want to address is increasing ambient temps.
devil.gif
For those of you who are used to folding on an excessive overclock, make sure you change your system around to account for the heat. Some of you would benefit from down-clocking or increasing your cooling.
You would like that, wouldn't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya
You all should know the story of the rabbit and the hare.
What is this story you speak of?

·
13,102 Posts
Quote:

The ones we deal with south of the North Pole.
That would include me, but I beg to differ, my igloo has central air so I can keep my ambients colder in the coming months if I wanted too...

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Quote:

What is this, a mini TC Lounge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by csm725 View Post

Sup guys?
Everyone!

Witness; the troll in his natural environment!

·
13,102 Posts
I picture you as the desert's version of Gimpy from Undergrads.

upzucpvmfnhtbig.jpg

·
Ever Forward.
6,524 Posts
Quote:

For those of you who are used to folding on an excessive overclock, make sure you change your system around to account for the heat. Some of you would benefit from down-clocking or increasing your cooling. The last thing teams want to see if failing hardware or lost points. You all should know the story of the tortoise and the hare. May is a good time to adjust things, but you should monitor everything very closely right now to prevent hardware failures!
Only relevant for those in the warmer climes north of the Tropic of Cancer
tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
46,121 Posts
Anyway...

So far, from the replies I've recieved from the captains, the majority feel that even if we could hold the TC in May (if we didn't use CC names), that the break would be beneficial.

So unless something changes (in which case I'll let you know at the latest possible moment), this thread is not a lie.

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,887 Posts
I say we make a TC Only Lounge.

·
Premium Member
46,121 Posts
I could make a group for TC members only...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts