Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is another team, Slow-'n-Low

slow'puter: 2 CPU (1 CPU removed from competition)
ajfriese5: 3 CPUs
bradleyl20: 2 CPUs
garry88: 1 CPU

If I had made a mistake, correct me on the number of CPUs you are commiting to the team.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If the team were so kind to post here with CPU count, just for verification purposes.

I have 2 cpus dedicated to the team, 1 extra folding under different name. Will have possibly 2 more coming online soon, so if I can add them to the team, even better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
738 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by slow'puter

Here is another team, Slow-'n-Low

slow'puter: 2 CPU (1 CPU removed from competition)
ajfriese5: 3 CPUs
bradleyl20: 2 CPUs
garry88: 1 CPU

If I had made a mistake, correct me on the number of CPUs you are commiting to the team.

Thats Right. i'm folding a athlon 3700+ and a 2.8 celeron.

would a AMD k6-2 500MHz @ 650MHz be any use to the team, cause i could get that folding too.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by bradleyl20

Thats Right. i'm folding a athlon 3700+ and a 2.8 celeron.

would a AMD k6-2 500MHz @ 650MHz be any use to the team, cause i could get that folding too.

Every cpu counts for the overall cause. If you want to bring it online, fold under the name Team_slow-'n-low
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,360 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
738 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by slow'puter
Here is another team, Slow-'n-Low

slow'puter: 2 CPU (1 CPU removed from competition)
ajfriese5: 3 CPUs
bradleyl20: 2 CPUs
garry88: 1 CPUs

i'm plaing on getting a 4400x2 to replace my 3700+, i'm just wondering if i can do so, this will leave me with 3 cores folding. ajfriese5 is now only folding on one CPU.

then later on i'll get a new mainboard for the 3700+ and get rid of the crap 2.8 celeron

Quote:

Originally Posted by slow'puter
If the team were so kind to post here with CPU count, just for verification purposes.

I have 2 cpus dedicated to the team, 1 extra folding under different name. Will have possibly 2 more coming online soon, so if I can add them to the team, even better.
why don't you get that extra folding rig folding for our team now.that would leave us with
slow'puter: 3 CPU
ajfriese5: 1 CPU
bradleyl20: 2 CPU, soon to be 3CPU's
garry88: 1 CPU
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:


Originally Posted by bradleyl20

i'm plaing on getting a 4400x2 to replace my 3700+, i'm just wondering if i can do so, this will leave me with 3 cores folding. ajfriese5 is now only folding on one CPU.

then later on i'll get a new mainboard for the 3700+ and get rid of the crap 2.8 celeron

why don't you get that extra folding rig folding for our team now.that would leave us with
slow'puter: 3 CPU
ajfriese5: 1 CPU
bradleyl20: 2 CPU, soon to be 3CPU's
garry88: 1 CPU

OK. I'll bring the third CPU on. I still count 8.

Have you guys noticed how we go up and down, but never forward?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
738 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top