473 Posts

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,525 ·
1 Million in LHC
Nice!

Just got 10 million in Universe
Very nice!

For me, just made 1 Mil LHC and 10 Mil Gerasim.

And this is about it for BONC and FOLDING until I retire next September... hopefully will have everything paid off.

:)
Congrats on the retirement! and the points!

I am about to get my 10 years badge in Zika, and I just passed 15 million WCG points.

Congrats on all the milestones. :cheers:

During my extended hiatus I also passed a few notable milestones:

• 100 mil in Universe
  • 500 mil in Einstein
  • 5 mil in LHC
I am updating all the BOINC threads tonight, and I am now back to full time duties on OCN. :D

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,526 ·
OP Updated. :D

Special Congrats to the newest Billionaire @Jpmboy, who is leading a one man assault on [email protected] :D

Congrats to the new/old project team leaders. :cheers:

Congrats to the early leaders in some newish BOINC projects that were added to the list. (and thanks for creating the OCN Team :thumb:)

· CYRUS + KEF + LG OLED....
1,425 Posts
So I got distracted by work and Covid... plus W10 messing with my hardware and dropping fan control on my "big" PC, but I have finally reached 1,000,000,000 on MW !

Yahoo !

dunx

P.S. I would like some more hardware, but paying for another car is quite painful with the recession

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,529 ·
So I got distracted by work and Covid... plus W10 messing with my hardware and dropping fan control on my "big" PC, but I have finally reached 1,000,000,000 on MW !

Yahoo !

dunx

P.S. I would like some more hardware, but paying for another car is quite painful with the recession
Welcome to the 1 billion [email protected] club. 🍻 🍻
25 million in WCG
Congrats. That is a whole bunch of points for WCG 🍻🍻

I don't think I'll ever make it to 25M on WCG, unless they come out with another project that will run on a GPU. That 25M just goes to show how much processing power can be had from a base of dedicated volunteers. :D

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,532 ·
Rise and join the living.

OP Updated.

Congrats to the new project team leaders.
Congrats to the leaders in the new projects that were added to the OP

· Premium Member
6,192 Posts

· Premium Member
6,192 Posts
I those were my 1st ones in the T5K list. CPU only tasks got me those two. One at Private GFN Server running GFN-13 MEGA Prime Search app. The other was a PG GFN-16 CPU task. The PGFN-13 task had to of been one my last ones as I had hit my 10k WUProp hour goal and was running out what tasks I had in progress.

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,540 ·
I'm back crunching on my 3900x running NFS just hit 2 mil a week ago heading for the number 1 spot in about 6 months as long as Dark doesn't fire up his rigs.
🍻 🍻 🍻
I was editing the OP, so I just looked in to my crystal ball and added the 2.5 Mil milestone for tomorrow. :)

3521 - 3540 of 3548 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.