Overclock.net banner
3541 - 3548 of 3548 Posts

· Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Congrats on the Collatz milestone, and good luck on the new rig. :)
Cheers matey - it might be a while before i get the cash for a new rig but. . . fingers crossed 🤞

I'm back crunching on my 3900x running NFS just hit 2 mil a week ago heading for the number 1 spot in about 6 months as long as Dark doesn't fire up his rigs.
I'll be eying up something like a 3900x for my next build but will be back for advice before I go ahead and buy parts - I bet it will save me a lot of money on electricity compared to my 12 core dual CPU workstation!

· Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Somewhere around 200 million points ago, I hit over 1 Billion points without Bitcoin Utopia. That project was an easy way to gain points and I'm glad that I've got the Billion without it!
Not sure if I posted about that before as my head is scrambled with having a mouth cancer scare (please ignore if I have!!!)

· Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,543 ·
Somewhere around 200 million points ago, I hit over 1 Billion points without Bitcoin Utopia. That project was an easy way to gain points and I'm glad that I've got the Billion without it!
Not sure if I posted about that before as my head is scrambled with having a mouth cancer scare (please ignore if I have!!!)
I don't think you posted on the 1 Billion. Nice work, and that is a whole lot of crunching. 🍻

· Premium Member
1,196 Posts
I don't think you posted on the 1 Billion. Nice work, and that is a whole lot of crunching. 🍻
Thank you - I can hardly believe all the years I have been here. . . . Time flies!!
During the Pentathalon I managed to get over 5 million on both Prime Grid and Einstein (easy milestones) and I collected a few badges for the other projects too!
I'll keep an eye on the Formula Boinc Event and try and help us along in the next round (y)

3541 - 3548 of 3548 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.