Mastocator
make: AMD Opteron
model: 165 Dual Core
ghz: 3.0 (1.8 stock)
ram (amount/mhz): 2gb/440mhz

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Slow'puter is working on that now. He hopes to have the first round posted soon with updates approximately weekly. As with most things, the first time always takes the most effort.

Whoops - I just noticed that the results are posted. They're under the announcements section way at the top of the folding forum.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
I got my edit in before you posted.
Nice work on the scoring.

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
I have my 2.8 prescott work rig and 2800+ athlon folding under claymanhb. Both are more stable than my venice.

I have my 3200+ Venice and 1.7 Dothan folding under the_939's

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by claymanhb

I have my 2.8 prescott work rig and 2800+ athlon folding under claymanhb. Both are more stable than my venice.

I have my 3200+ Venice and 1.7 Dothan folding under the_939's

Whats the 3200+ running at?

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire

Whats the 3200+ running at?

2.6 but it's unstable/unreliable even at stock. My proc is fried. 1.85v is too much it seems.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Just in case there's any confusion, remember that "Team_The_939's" is intended only for "extra" folding rigs beyond the ones that are being entered in this competition. Whatever's folding under your individual names will be scored for the team competition. We're probably all on the same page, but if not, this is the scoop.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey fellas!

I'm Folding my
3500+ @ 2.65; PC3200 RAM @ 480 3-3-3-8-1T
2.8 Prescott P4; PC3200 RAM 3-3-3-8-1T No overclock, crappy Dell.

Doing well! Keep it up!

·
Premium Member
5,145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taeric

Just in case there's any confusion, remember that "Team_The_939's" is intended only for "extra" folding rigs beyond the ones that are being entered in this competition. Whatever's folding under your individual names will be scored for the team competition. We're probably all on the same page, but if not, this is the scoop.

So it's not the_939's? It's team_the_939's. :turd:

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Quote:

The latter is preferred, but the world won't end if you use the former. None of those points count for anything other than for our team (37726, that is) and for bragging rights on your team, so it doesn't much matter either way. Only the points on your personal folding name "count".

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

LOL!! No, i don't think so, its "The_939's" Check slow'puter's list of scores for the first week of competion, no one has team in front of there name.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
What the score list shows has absolutely nothing to do with what folding names are used on Stanford's site for "generic" team names. For them, no spaces are allowed, so it's "Team_the_939's".

·
Registered
65 Posts
Quote:

2.6 but it's unstable/unreliable even at stock. My proc is fried. 1.85v is too much it seems.

1.85 on a Venice???? Youve got to be kidding me. Thats wayy too much. You can usually get to 2.6 or so on a 1.45 vcore.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire

Ok im running a 3000+ at 2.6(almost .7) and an xp 2400+ running at stock.

Blue, what are you running your HTT/FSB at to get almost 2.7 out of that 3000? must be almost 300mhz!! I can't get my more than 240mhz on my A8N

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.