Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Slow'puter is working on that now. He hopes to have the first round posted soon with updates approximately weekly. As with most things, the first time always takes the most effort.

Whoops - I just noticed that the results are posted. They're under the announcements section way at the top of the folding forum.

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
I got my edit in before you posted.
Nice work on the scoring.

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Just in case there's any confusion, remember that "Team_The_939's" is intended only for "extra" folding rigs beyond the ones that are being entered in this competition. Whatever's folding under your individual names will be scored for the team competition. We're probably all on the same page, but if not, this is the scoop.

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by claymanhb

So it's not the_939's? It's team_the_939's. :turd:

The latter is preferred, but the world won't end if you use the former. None of those points count for anything other than for our team (37726, that is) and for bragging rights on your team, so it doesn't much matter either way. Only the points on your personal folding name "count".

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
What the score list shows has absolutely nothing to do with what folding names are used on Stanford's site for "generic" team names. For them, no spaces are allowed, so it's "Team_the_939's".

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gcraw5100

After reading all this the extra computer (the worst one is the one to set to the team name) Taeric is saying that the points under the user name that is folding for the team is the one that counts. Example the points under gcraw5100 is added to the team. So my extra computer that I don't use for the team will be under the team name so that the points will not count for the team. Is this right.

Correct. In my case, I fold my good computers under Taeric (points tallied for the competition) and my "extra" ones under Team_MHz_Masters (points for team 37726 and my team but not counted for the competition). Your team name would be different, of course, but the concept is the same.

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
Just to let you know, you guys are still showing 9 CPUs for the update this week.

· Premium Member
10,169 Posts
The recent stats show that your team only has two currently active folders. If those members are not going to resume folding, please replace them with some new blood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.