model: 165 Dual Core
ghz: 3.0 (1.8 stock)
ram (amount/mhz): 2gb/440mhz
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 106 Posts

· Registered
2,063 Posts
Hi guy's sorry to not be about to much ,work commitments and all that.Great to see how well we are doing .I have the rig in my sig folding 24/7 and a 3700+ folding 24/7 @2.6mhz .

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by markuk3

Hi guy's sorry to not be about to much ,work commitments and all that.Great to see how well we are doing .I have the rig in my sig folding 24/7 and a 3700+ folding 24/7 @2.6mhz .

Hey mark! Well, we are doing well has alot to do with you also! You're really cranking out the WU's!

· Registered
3,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastacator

Blue, what are you running your HTT/FSB at to get almost 2.7 out of that 3000? must be almost 300mhz!! I can't get my more than 240mhz on my A8N

my fsb bus is 296 and somtimes 298. ran it ONCE at 297, but couldnt keep it. i am almost there on 300Mhz, and i will pass that when i get my W/C Setup done sometime this year. All i am missing is the rad, pump, clamps, and primo chill i think. http://www.overclock.net/water-cooli...-designed.html heres what it looks like for the build.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by markuk3

Yeah the opty seems to be very suited to folding .I moved up from 83rd to 68th in the ranking in 2 weeks so am very pleased

markuk3 <--------------ROCKIN IT!!

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Fire

my fsb bus is 296 and somtimes 298. ran it ONCE at 297, but couldnt keep it. i am almost there on 300Mhz, and i will pass that when i get my W/C Setup done sometime this year. All i am missing is the rad, pump, clamps, and primo chill i think. http://www.overclock.net/water-cooli...-designed.html heres what it looks like for the build.

Nice! What vCore you running to that 3000+? Have you done a volt mod?

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Quote:

Nope 2.6 but its only pulling 2.58 what did you think of the avatar idea?

2.6 volts to the CPU?
Is that right? I'm thinking mine only goes to 1.55v

The avatar is a good idea. Too bad none of us seem to have much graphic design talent! LOL!
lets keep the idea going.

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Quote:

LOL wait did i say 2.6? i meant 1.6 and its only pullin 1.58 i was thinking of my ram lol sry im in the market.

HA! Ya!!

Are you using the latest Asus bios? What's the max you can set your vCore at in bios?

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Quote:

So what is the brand pics of the processors we are running? so far i have athlon 64, athlon xp, opteron. anything that i missed?

I don't think so....No one is running a Sempron, an FX 64 or an X2. I think thats all the socket 939 CPU's.

· Registered
2,063 Posts
It all helps .We are doing very well but not lets get too complacent. Blue have you got 2 cpu,s up and going again.If you bhavent then i can get another up and running now...Sorry to hear about the hdd prob as well mascatator Hope your up and running again soon...I have now personally done 14,000 points and 45 wu,s since we started (Im not boasting) which i think is ok .i have had a lot of 500 pointers which have helped the cause for the 939,s ..come on guy,s talk to each otherhelp each other out ....Keep up the good work guys...M

21 - 40 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.