Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by markuk3

It all helps .We are doing very well but not lets get too complacent. Blue have you got 2 cpu,s up and going again.If you bhavent then i can get another up and running now...Sorry to hear about the hdd prob as well mascatator Hope your up and running again soon...I have now personally done 14,000 points and 45 wu,s since we started (Im not boasting) which i think is ok .i have had a lot of 500 pointers which have helped the cause for the 939,s ..come on guy,s talk to each otherhelp each other out ....Keep up the good work guys...M

Yeah doing pretty well! I have been getting alot of 500's also. I did not know you were down one CPU Blue! See if you can get another one going, if you'd like. Or like Mark said he could pick up one. I hope to have my rig back up soon, if I can decide on a hard drive arrangement, then it will be back in it, with 2gb of memory to boot!

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Quote:

Jeremy do you have one down still >if so i,ll get the 3400+ up now...?

Nope, I just shifted my work comp into the mix for the team stats. It does good work.

· Registered
2,063 Posts
Nice one mate, good thinking..Need to now about blue fire quick. where way out in the lead now lets keep it that way ....By the way tell the good lady happy birthday from me xx...the kiss is not for you lol.....Anyone seen clayman about lately

· Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Quote:

Nice one mate, good thinking..Need to now about blue fire quick. where way out in the lead now lets keep it that way ....By the way tell the good lady happy birthday from me xx...the kiss is not for you lol.....Anyone seen clayman about lately

I know!! Blue should have let us know he was down one. This work rig is a 3.0 P4 with HT so its folding two instances, one for "us" and one for the generic team.
Yeah clayman been about today, talked with him for a moment or 3.

· Registered
2,063 Posts
Woot guys just passed the 40,000 points mark fo my own peraonal tally ...Right blue-fire i have the 3400+ up running , But please let me or Mas know whaen you get your second rig up and running...M

· Registered
2,063 Posts
Right peops ..How are things shapin up ..Blue are you back to 2 cpu,s yet ..mas are you sorted with the hdd,s ....havent seen last weeks fiures yet but im sure we will stilll be up there so keep goin ....clay you very quiet cme in and splash about a bit

· Registered
2,063 Posts
It looks like you guys have given up . so unless you can convince me otherwise i am gonna quit and create a new team it seems that we were doing very well but you all seem to have lost interest .If this is so i will have slo puter remove the 939,s from the list

· Premium Member
6,113 Posts
Yeah, I think i'm out. Have all 4 rigs up and running.

41 - 60 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.