Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like, according to Elric Phares from Tech of Tomorrow, the NDA for tha GTX 1080 is going to be lifted on May 17th. Hopeufllly then we will see some for realizes benchmarks flood in.

Personally, my go to " which card is better than this card " website is Guru3d, I'm sitting on my hands until they release their benchmarks.

Source

·
Registered
330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post

Looks like, according to Elric Phares from Tech of Tomorrow, the NDA for tha GTX 1080 is going to be lifted on May 17th. Hopeufllly then we will see some for realizes benchmarks flood in.

Personally, my go to " which card is better than this card " website is Guru3d, I'm sitting on my hands until they release their benchmarks.

Source
Nice.. but hardly news
smile.gif
We knew this
smile.gif

·
Registered
330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean W. View Post

guiltysmiley.gif
I didnt know
Well a post on this topic won't hurt anyone
smile.gif
If anyone else didn't know.. they will now
wink.gif

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Nvidia must be confident to release the NDA before launch. Most companies don't want NDAs lifted until after launch (which should be illegal imo).

·
MegaTechPC
19,215 Posts
*Waits with bated breath for the standard "overclocked new card versus stock old card" reviews with much hyperventilating and hyperbole to follow...
rolleyes.gif

·
I <3 narcissists
6,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIYDeath View Post

Nvidia must be confident to release the NDA before launch. Most companies don't want NDAs lifted until after launch (which should be illegal imo).
I think it's fairly easy for them to be confident at this point. It is looking like we will be waiting to see how close AMD can come performance wise and at what price, instead of waiting to see if AMD is going to outperform them.

·
Debian Dude
2,184 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majin SSJ Eric View Post

*Waits with bated breath for the standard "overclocked new card versus stock old card" reviews with much hyperventilating and hyperbole to follow...
rolleyes.gif
And don't forget the inevitable reverse from posters where they complain that current overclocked cards approach stock new cards.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just want to see benchmarks already...

·
Retired Moderation
10,672 Posts
Title of thread has been named appropriately to source.
Quote:
NVIDIA GTX 1080 & 1070 - Everything You Need To Know!
What you want to take away from it is NDA for GTX 1080 is going to be lifted on May 17th.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts