1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
540 Posts
Interesting and scary. By the United States using Private Contractors they are not held to the Laws the Governments are so they have free access to all the data that is collected by the NSA.
Its called Plausible Deniability
mad.gif

·
a turkey is a bad man
6,432 Posts
It was quite obvious from the whole Kim Dotcom thing that the NZ government would do anything to please the US. The world police need to worry about their own backyard for a change.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Lolburger View Post

Very unlike NZ to do this sort of thing, they are usually quite politically correct. I have to agree with Anonymous this time around.
John Key is US's little lapdog! He also owns shares in the World Bank so yeah hes a part of the New World Order

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
Anyone who knows what Anonymous are now, they're really just the kids that destroy letterboxes as they drive by as opposed to burning down the entire house.

·
News Junkie
8,232 Posts
I thought FBI crushed them, at least they have claimed so recently.

·
Not New to Overclock.net
1,688 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinesekiwi View Post

Anyone who knows what Anonymous are now, they're really just the kids that destroy letterboxes as they drive by as opposed to burning down the entire house.
That's how I feel about them too.

·
Banned
705 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie2009 View Post

I thought FBI crushed them, at least they have claimed so recently.
It's a possibility, the site that the idea of this "anonymous" originated from is apparently being monitored by the FBI and I would believe it since that site has come under scrutiny for a fair few reasons beyond Anonymous. What some don't understand is that Anonymous isn't one certain group of people, it's a random bunch of teens and 20 somethings who happen to be browsing the site when someone just up and decides they want to "raid". If someone else sees the idea and wants to join in they can, there's no exclusion or anything. They're anonymous but they are completely out in the open. Usually these "raids" will just be some juvenile prank on a popular youtuber or something though.

This means that there's a possibility that none of the people who were part of the last anonymous attack will be part of the next. The name "Anonymous" also comes from the fact that everyone on this site is anonymous, there's no user accounts or anything like that.

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
As per the ToS, you also may not discuss the circumvention of security-related applications, or discuss any other action, substance, or product that is deemed to be illegal in either the US/Canada or the municipality in which you reside.

Locked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.