Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Microsoft's Zune team will be rolling out its music and video services to Europe and other international markets this fall in preparation for its new role as the PC synchronization software for Windows Phone 7

The expansion of the Zune software, Zune Marketplace online store, Zune Pass music subscription service to international markets is being announced by the company this afternoon.
Source

Now those of you outside the US who want the Zune Pass can get it!

·
Premium Member
36,139 Posts
Fi-Na-Ly.

Hopefully Microsoft can actually use this little spec of snow to start an avalanche and give Apple some PROPER competition in the MP3/MP4 player market.

Though I love my Zune; one of the most durrable devices I have EVER used. And Zune Pass is just a wonderful piece of "try before you buy" that really has no competition

·
Registered
716 Posts
Good news. Even though I'm in the USA lol.

Can't wait to get my hands on that 16Gb Zune HD I got sitting in my wishlist on Newegg.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
My wife loves the Zune pass, and it's really a neat idea. I personally just use my Android phone with Pandora + part of my music collection on an SD card.

Then again we listen to completely different music....she listens to crap
My phone has Emerson, Lake, and Palmer, Atomic Rooster, Miles Davis, John Coltrane, for example, while hers has Beyonce, Alanis Morisette, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake *shudders* I tease her a lot.

BTW you can save something like 10 of the songs permanently each month, right? How do you go about doing that? I need to start getting her to take advantage of that......

·
In a van...DOWNBYTHERIVER
3,589 Posts
What is the basic concept behind Zune Pass? Unless I'm mistaken wasn't it something like download all you want for $XX per month?

·
Premium Member
36,139 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Madman340 View Post
What is the basic concept behind Zune Pass? Unless I'm mistaken wasn't it something like download all you want for $XX per month?
Yep, and while it's DRM'd you get to keep 10 songs per month as well that are DRM free, of your choice.

And it's $15 per month last I checked (could have lowered)

·
Registered
553 Posts
Woohoo! Will definitely be getting a zune pass. Well as long as they don't do the usual $1=£1 conversion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts