Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
►¿¿¿
2,269 Posts
Looks pretty good to be honest, shape seems very intellimouse like, and it doesent look tiny

Who knows.. maybe they might be good :O

·
Banned
6,565 Posts
Corsair scimitar for instance looks more stock than the reference g600. One would think LogiTech would be the last company to put forth a flawed design, however there it is in g600. You cannot counterbalance the mouse while pressing the thumbpad. The rubber pads have a lot of give and their switches break too easily.
Optical+palm grip should be standard.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

Looks pretty good to be honest, shape seems very intellimouse like, and it doesent look tiny

Who knows.. maybe they might be good :O
Reminds me of Dharrma Point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uaokkkkkkkk View Post

"We didn't doing anything to it."

Is not very encouraging.
That could be a good or bad thing. Depends on the factory.

I find it ridiculous that these people bring out products without consulting knowledgeable people.

·
Registered
390 Posts
It looked ambidextrous (besides the 2 "missing" buttons on the right side) when i first looked at it. But it actually looks like its a "subtle ergo", very close to ambi it seems.
Well if it will be like 20-30 € / $ cheaper than the finalmouse ambi, i would say TekSyndicate choosed just the right time to announce this... and if the shape is right, couldn't see much of it.
With other words: If the price, when it comes out, actually reflect that they offer no drivers & etc. for this mouse, then they did something right. Lets say charge 40-45 € for it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I assume the factory footage is not their mouse, since it doesn't look like it has omrons or a 3310, and the sensor appears to be drastically off-center.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by povohat View Post

I assume the factory footage is not their mouse, since it doesn't look like it has omrons or a 3310, and the sensor appears to be drastically off-center.
If they cant even spell PMW, you cannot expect them to identify what might be 3310 from afar.

·
Ex-resident Kinzu shill
2,074 Posts
If the mouse is ~$60 I would pick it up just to give it a shot, but I don't have high hopes for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
When i saw it in the video, i went crazy. I love the fact that it mimics Intellimouse 3, which is probably the most legendary mouse of all time. I also like the driverless nature of it, and Omron switches are reassuring. If my DeathAdder fails to be repaired (that wheel -_-), i'll just wait till the TekSyndicate mouse comes out. If it's <$60, i'll get it. If it's <$50, i might get it regardless of whether my DeathAdder is fixed.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Shape looks good, but it doesn't really resemble the IE3.0 shape at all. More like another safe ergonomic shape like a EC2. The sides are pretty straight for an ergonomic shaped mouse.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, looks like they released it. I just can't see my self getting this mouse due to the 1000 CPI increments, and also due to the fact that I really dislike sniper buttons. Also no mention of weight anywhere except for packaging.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
And they still arent able to spell PMW, tooling also seems rather meh, it will also be interesting see what components have been used(inb4 Omron 3m´s etc.).

1 - 20 of 86 Posts