Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not a very good player. I accept that. The worse thing is that people never let me finish a game. I'm trying to improve but it seems like I can't make any progress.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm0keydaBear View Post

Pick some different servers. Maybe you're playing with people who are all connected or something. In any case, just get better at your gaming and you'll be fine. You're probably playing with people who take gaming too seriously.
Agreed, some people take the game to seriously.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schade View Post

I am not a very good player. I accept that. The worse thing is that people never let me finish a game. I'm trying to improve but it seems like I can't make any progress.
Try different servers.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
533 Posts
Screw that. You gotta jump right into the thick of it to learn anything. That's how I've learned alot of things in life. You know how I learned how to swim? Pops threw my butt in the deep end of the pool. I learned real quick.
smile.gif

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Try try again. I'm horrible at CS to but after time my aim improved, not to competitive status more like #1 in gungame lol
biggrin.gif
. I could never do CS like that, people in that game take it way to seriously for me. Reminds me of former clan leaders on MMOs that would get pissed cause a party screwed up or something and we lost a castle/raid to an opposing clan/alliance.

Just keep trying, maybe lower your resolution? Change some visuals or something to give you an edge. Not sure what to do in that regard, guess I'm what you call a casual pubber.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagpirate View Post

Screw that. You gotta jump right into the thick of it to learn anything. That's how I've learned alot of things in life. You know how I learned how to swim? Pops threw my butt in the deep end of the pool. I learned real quick.
smile.gif
Where do you live you got to teach me how to SWIM! or should I just jump in a 7 foot pool and learn on my own.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
You just have to keep playing. Kicking you from the game if you're not doing something terribly stupid sucks though. When you get Ranked it will get better I suppose.

Watch some basic tutorials and play against bots to get to know the maps, and perhap play some deathmatch to better your aim. After that, just keep on practising. The CS community has always been like that, just mute/don't pay attention to trolls.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts