Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a program called SpeedFan because of a recommendation of this guy on the forum. I want to know if this is normal.

Remote : 33

Local : 49

HD0 : 34

attached is the case (good airflow?)

one input on the front, one output on the back, i have 2 tornadoes but a socket on my mobo fried so those two aren't running right now, besides they're a bit loud.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
well yeah, those ar e good...i think remote is your motherboard temps, local is your cpu, and HD is harddrive of corse......all are pretty good temps

but it seems speedfan doesnt like your mobo very much...get your self a different program, either mbm5(google) or everest home at www.lavalys.com
both are good, but everest tells u EVERYTHING about your cpomputer

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123
well yeah, those ar e good...i think remote is your motherboard temps, local is your cpu, and HD is harddrive of corse......all are pretty good temps

but it seems speedfan doesnt like your mobo very much...get your self a different program, either mbm5(google) or everest home at www.lavalys.com
both are good, but everest tells u EVERYTHING about your cpomputer
WOW! That is an awesome program. Thanks, ive been looking for one like that.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
lol...glad u like it

and zipp...i ment that its not fully supported by the program, so u should try a different program that does

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
speedfans temperature reporting can be different for every person... keep that in mind... for example, my local temp is my graphic cards ambient temperature and my remote temp is my graphic cards core temperature

also, its only one guy working on speedfan and companys dont always give him proper specs and information or products to work with... he works with a lot of actual users to get information

1 - 8 of 8 Posts