Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Need moar megahertz
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw some screenshots of it and gee its amazing! Will it be released for PC?

Graphics are amazing,so real.. If its gonna be released for PC i'll get a new vga just for this one. I mean look at these screenshots guys,so bad i dont like playing games on console

·
Old school
14,411 Posts
You won't need a new videocard for this game. Those screenshots are probably taken at the best settings also. So far all the Testdrive series were pretty much crap, maybe this one will be better but I doubt it.

·
Need moar megahertz
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea NFS series have always been better than the Test Drive Series but this one looks really promising. I used to play 1280x1024 4xAA and looking all the detail on the environment&car i'm sure a 7800GT would be required for a smooth gameplay.

·
Old school
14,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kindredice

Yea NFS series have always been better than the Test Drive Series but this one looks really promising. I used to play 1280x1024 4xAA and looking all the detail on the environment&car i'm sure a 7800GT would be required for a smooth gameplay.

Well I can run NFS:MW with 1600x1200 max detail (no AA). With a 6800XT! And your saying you would need a new card? I don't think so, but go ahead if ya want to

·
Need moar megahertz
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i want a new vga and i'm lookin for a reason so what!?!

back to topic anyone heard if its gonna be released for Pc? i did a lil google but no luck, only mentions of x360 and ps3.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts