Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first is FF7

The second is Golden Sun1/2 I was doing google searches but could not find out if there is ever going to be a 3rd game?

I went to Camelot's website but its in japanease

Dose anyone have any information I just loved those 2 games so much and the ending of the 2nd one was a cliff hanger (literally).

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Don't expect a third Golden Sun. It's been so freaking long. =(

But Golden Sun is really tight. If you can stand those graphics, you should travel back to SNES and play Chrono Trigger!

·
Premium Member
10,440 Posts
I'm with you. FF7 was great. Then Legend of Legaia 1 then Golden Sun 1/2. Legend of Legaia 2 sucks.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I Seriously doubt it.

It'll probably end up being like Secret of Mana and just stopping there and continuinig in .JP.

Dude, play some SNES games!

You'll LOVE Chrono Trigger!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Props to Audi, was about to suggest CT.

Seriously, I'm replaying it right now. Loved it as a kid and still love it now.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Man I can remember playing that game on New years eve. I was at the end and I beat it exactly at Midnight on New Years. So there were fireworks going off outside while I was watching the ending...

And I actually cried when Chrono and Marle float off!

I'll always have that memory with me!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Baldur's Gate 2 was amazing, and amazingly long. I played that game for -forever-. I like pretty much any game on that, what was it, Black Isle engine?

FF7 certainly beats it out though

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Penicilyn
View Post

Nononono, the best RPG is Baldurs Gate II

Don't try to deny it.

Well yeah... no... yeah... Oblivion >_>
Have them both, love them both. But I lost my LV 29 necro again on Baldur's Gate II

Bith games are excellent time wasters

·
Registered
796 Posts
Chrono Trigger is and Chrono Cross are the BEST.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Audi
View Post

I Seriously doubt it.

It'll probably end up being like Secret of Mana and just stopping there and continuinig in .JP.

Dude, play some SNES games!

You'll LOVE Chrono Trigger!

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus451
View Post

Baldur's Gate 2 was amazing, and amazingly long. I played that game for -forever-. I like pretty much any game on that, what was it, Black Isle engine?

FF7 certainly beats it out though

Infinite engine

·
Registered
282 Posts
They were supposed to release one on GC, but I know it got cancelled, so who knows, maybe it'll end up on the Wii, but they did change the name. I can't remember what it was though, I read about it a few months after GS2 release.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overclock
View Post

The first is FF7

The second is Golden Sun1/2 I was doing google searches but could not find out if there is ever going to be a 3rd game?

Dose anyone have any information I just loved those 2 games so much and the ending of the 2nd one was a cliff hanger (literally).

FF7 is great, but I personally loved FF6 (aka FF3 on SNES). I freaking love that game.

I also agree that Crono Trigger is a great game by SquareSoft (not ENIX! bleh! lol). You should give it and Xenogears (for PS1) a try.

Golden Sun 1 was cool, but sadly didn't really get "into" it, or finish it.

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Overclock
View Post

The first is FF7

Heh, I agree with you on golden sun, but if you wanna try another really amazing rpg, go beat chrono trigger.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.