Overclock.net banner

The AMD ASRock Extreme Series Motherboard Club

88444 Views 898 Replies 190 Participants Last post by  Gen Patton
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin93 View Post

Alright lovelies, for the most part I won't be visiting OCN anymore. In fact since the platform change I've only visited a few times. I just came back here to post some info about the 990FX Fatal1ty Professional board (and maybe all 990FX boards).

The latest 1.50 UEFI has new features! Here are some:

You can now use XMP RAM profiles (and they work, too!)
You can change the UEFI background to plain black with a Fatal1ty logo
You can now use the G510 to enter the UEFI (make sure that USB Mouse Scrolling is set to disabled)
CPU code updated
Board doesn't seem to shut off then on again after changing overclocks + F10 (save and exit) but rather just reboots, making the whole process a bit faster

Since I won't be visiting this site very often or at all anymore, if anyone feels like they could take over this thread, contact a moderator or admin and direct them to this post. Please only do so if you can commit yourself to updating the first post with new boards and new members.

If you wish to contact me, send me an email: [email protected]

Have a good day.
I did a search and only found clubs for Intel ASRock boards. So why should AMD users be left without a club? This place will be for all things ASRock, Extreme and AMD
cool.gif

Firstly, this ain't official. Not yet anyway
biggrin.gif

All AMD ASRock boards are welcome, and you will be added to the member list, but only Extreme/Deluxe/Professional boards will be displayed on this page

Signature code and member list spreadsheet have been completed.

Below is a list of ASRock Extreme/Deluxe/Professional series motherboards. More will be added as new boards are released.

AM3+

Fatal1ty 990FX Professional
Link
Fatal1ty%20990FX%20Professional(m).jpg

990FX Extreme4
Link
990FX%20Extreme4(m).jpg

990FX Extreme3
Link
990FX%20Extreme3(m).jpg

970 Extreme4
Link
970%20Extreme4%28m%29.jpg

AM3+/800 Series Chipset Hybrids
890FX Deluxe5
Link
890FX%20Deluxe5%28m%29.jpg

890GX Extreme4 R2.0
Link
890GX%20Extreme4%20R2.0%28m%29.jpg

870 Extreme3 R2.0
Link
870%20Extreme3%20R2.0%28m%29.jpg

AM3

890FX Deluxe4
Link
890FX%20Deluxe4(m).jpg

880G Extreme3
Link
880G%20Extreme3%28m%29.jpg

870 Extreme3
Link
870%20Extreme3%28m%29.jpg

770 Extreme3
Link
770%20Extreme3%28m%29.jpg

Socket FM1

A75 Extreme6
Link
A75%20Extreme6(m).jpg

A75 Pro4
Link
A75%20Pro4(m).jpg

Member List

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AvpSSpT3iBvhdFF6N2VTd1hQR281NDA1RENvYWg3LXc&w=100&h=550]Member List[/URL]

To be added to the list, post fill in this form:

Username:
Motherboard:
CPU:

And you will be added as soon as possible.

Signature Code

PHP:
[URL=http://www.overclock.net/amd-motherboards/1054875-amd-asrock-extreme-series-motherboard-club.html]The AMD ASRock Extreme Series Motherboard Club[/URL]
1 - 20 of 899 Posts

· Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, can you teach me how to link a google spreadsheet here and make it so that anyone can add themselves to it?
biggrin.gif

· Registered
3,062 Posts
I had no idea that it was even possible to make a spreadsheet that people can add themselves to. I'll look around the forums though, I know some threads have lists like that.

UPDATE:
I know how to put a google spreadsheet on a post, just quote the OP in this thread to see for yourself. First you actually have to make a spreadsheet, which I can't help you with, but the OP did thank wierdo124 for making his, so you might want to hit him up for some help.
wink.gif

· Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRockMonsi;14062072
I had no idea that it was even possible to make a spreadsheet that people can add themselves to. I'll look around the forums though, I know some threads have lists like that.

UPDATE:
I know how to put a google spreadsheet on a post, just quote the OP in this thread to see for yourself. First you actually have to make a spreadsheet, which I can't help you with, but the OP did thank wierdo124 for making his, so you might want to hit him up for some help.
wink.gif
Cool, thanks for that, I guess I'll get to work on it. Anyone feel like making a sig link or will I do that as well?
tongue.gif

· Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The AMD ASRock Extreme Series Motherboard Club

That's what the sig code will look like
smile.gif
Adding to OP...

EDIT: Code is done!

Surely there are more than two of us with ASRock boards?
eek.gif

· Premium Member
7,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, not unless he makes an account.

Spreadsheet and sig code have been completed, so let the applications roll in
biggrin.gif

At some point I will be looking for editors to also add people to the member list.

· Registered
3,062 Posts
If you look at the index of all the motherboards that are currently out there, yours doesn't show up on the list, that's why it wasn't added. However, if you can show proof of it existing, like posting the where you found it on newegg or something, I'm sure linkin93 will update the OP and add you to the list as well.

1 - 20 of 899 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.