Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click to enlarge any of the pics, let me know what you guys think!

From left to right:
6 High Speed yate loons, Feser Xchanger 360 7/16 ID Primochill clear LRT tubing, Feser UV blue Dye, PT nuke, MCP 655 with Speed control, 10 Danger Den Fatboy Barbs, EK waterfall Reservoir Bay, Blue UV lights, Bitspower Mosfet Water Block, Heatkiller 3.0 CPU Water Block

Close up of the high speed yate loons:

Feser 360 Sexiness:

7/16id primochill lrt clear tubing + feser view blue uv dye + pt nuke:

Fatboy barbs, MCP 655, EK waterfall reservoir bay:

Bitspower Mosfet block for EVGA X58 TriSli mobo, Heatkiller, UV lights, Heatkiller Backplate:

Closeup of pump:

Closeup of the waterfall reservoir:

Closeup of Radiator:

The case this is all going into... HAF 932!:

Current look of my air cooled rig from the side:

Internal look or air cooled rig from inside:

The gtx260s in SLI! =P:

Last pic of the good old True before I gut the computer =:)

Gutted:

Closeup of the EVGA x58 TriSLI mobo, notice the crappy stock mosfet heatsink.

More of my parts across the floor:

Attempt to hacksaw the bay holders, since the reservoir takes up two bay slots. This failed, and we eventually used a chisel + hammer to knock it out of the way:

Break: =P

This is so funny. We couldn't get the the rubber padding + the fans all lined up under the haf to screw in. We had to resort to using dental floss to keep it all aligned while we hosted it up and tied it through the HAF's top. lol:

Looking at the fans with dental floss from underneath. We cut the floss after this =p:

6 Yate loons in push pull + the Feser 360 Xchanger sitting comfortably inside the HAF 932:

Far away view:

Top view, notice no more dental floss =p. Had to go out and buy some small white washers as well, the screws Feser provides slipped through the holes in the HAF:

The pump secured at the bottom of the case:

Bottom view of the pump. We had to powerdrill holes through the case:

Another view of the whole setup, hoses are now ran from the reservoir:

View of the front of the case. Reservoir now in place, tubes running from res and radiator secured:

Tubing secured to both blocks:

Another view:

Another frontal view:

More pics coming soon!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Used my backup computer to power the pump for leak testing, didn't know how to jump a psu at the time lol:

Water is running! A few drops of Feser UV dye is in there:

View of the reservoir, the fan thing swirls around, but the picture doesn't capture that =P

Leak testing:

Frontal view:

She's coming back together! I also added about half the bottle of UV die in, since I wasn't satisfied:

Bottom view:

Closeup of mosfet block:

Inside view of tubes going into reservoir and radiator:

Messy view of the back of my computer lol:

Frontal view of her spinnin away =P:

More pics coming soon!

·
Premium Member
21,169 Posts
Niceeee. I finally upgraded to push/pull with my Loons. Black on top, UV Blue on the bottom. Sexy!

·
how two spel
3,036 Posts
Flip the radiator around. I just finished doing that myself, you have absolutely no drive bay space with the way that you have the rad currently and you will cut down on tubing length. I also noticed a 2C temp drop when I flipped it.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lysdexik View Post
Flip the radiator around. I just finished doing that myself, you have absolutely no drive bay space with the way that you have the rad currently and you will cut down on tubing length. I also noticed a 2C temp drop when I flipped it.

I don't really have a use for those upper drive bays, although I am thinking about moving the reservoir all the way to the top. The reservoir doesn't take the full drive bay, so it should still fit with the rad like that. How did you manage a 2c drop from flipping it? Something seems fishy.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, some new pics. Redid the loop for less kinks and ran out of UV dye, oh well =P Just waiting on my fan controller now. I got the lamptron black fc-2, should be able to shut these yate loons up. I'm also debating buying the UV tubes, since the feser dye kinda sucks, and it gets gunky for me.

Full side view:

Glass side view:

Front of the case, everything complete!:

My crappy room: =P

·
Premium Member
21,169 Posts
Sorry I never got back to you on the fans. I'm using these: http://www.jab-tech.com/YATE-LOON-12...d-pr-3824.html
The frames are UV reactive and they have blue LED lights on them.

Jab-tech has amazing prices and cheaper shipping than Sidewinder, Frozen-CPU, and Petra's.

Also, I use UV reactive tubing as well as Pentosin G11 (to glow through my blocks). I have 4 12" UV CCFL's and 2 12" Blue CCFL's.

Here's a few pictures of the inside:

EDIT: Just realized these aren't current. I'll see if I can get a hold of a camera.

·
Premium Member
21,169 Posts
My NB/SB and Mosfet clocks are clear acrylic. They aren't in this picture as I took this after I RMA'd my Gigabyte board. I'll take more once I get it all set up again. Should be tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts