Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,

I find choosing a good HSF hard. There are so many out there, and barley none say they fit LGA775 even if they do.

My Question:

What are some good Heatsinks and fans for LGA775

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the XP-120 is good, it is also one of the most expensive. Can someone please list some more HSF's that are good.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
i just bought a TT 112 for my 3.4, and my temps dont go over 47c at any time even OCed to [email protected] 1.56v, but also the gigabyte rocket 3d or w/e its called, and then also the TT silent heatpipe 1, and then of corse theirs water cooling. but either go with the 112(which is friggin ginormous') or one of the Xp's, and maybe the jungle if u wanna be more primative

by the way...nice system
...i almost got that vid card but am waitin for a 6800gt pci express to come out...post what u get for OCes later on so i can compete lol

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
definitely go with what adas said. i have a tt tower 112, and man, is it heavy, but when supported, it is an awesome cooler. i haven't hooked it up yet, but man, my expectations are high. it's an all copper hs w/ 4 heatpipes and can hold 2 80 or 90 mm fans... i think that you're in the value range, it retails for around 45 USD if you go on pricegrabber.com or pricewatch.com...
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123

i just bought a TT 112 for my 3.4, and my temps dont go over 47c at any time even OCed to [email protected] 1.56v, but also the gigabyte rocket 3d or w/e its called, and then also the TT silent heatpipe 1, and then of corse theirs water cooling. but either go with the 112(which is friggin ginormous') or one of the Xp's, and maybe the jungle if u wanna be more primative

by the way...nice system
...i almost got that vid card but am waitin for a 6800gt pci express to come out...post what u get for OCes later on so i can compete lol

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
uhh...i dunno, probly works pretty good but i wouldnt put that in my comp lol

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Ya, well my moms being evil and wants me to order all of my christmas list from one place, so I'm limited to that, the tower 112, aerocool high tower, TT pipe 101, Silverstone NT01, and the TT silent tower. So I just though the Deep Impact 102 would be best with the size of that tube, and it only weighs 372g...

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts