Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems quite true if the 4th is anything like the first 3

Quote:
But beware the movie is a 2 at best.. im sure in 3D its a bigger disappointment.. There is less action in this movie then Forest Gump, every battle less then epic I mean really if they made a smurfs movie it would probably have better fights. Its a hideous who ever gave the gp ahead to make, shoot, print and ship that movie out needs to be shot put in a wood chipper and burned to ash then his ashes need to be pulverized on an atomic lvl so we can get the action the movie promised.. this movie is a bigger disappointment then when i learned santa was not real... the first Jaws movie was 300 times more violent.. this movie sucked so bad that Roger Ebert should cut his thumb off and have it burried 100,000 feet down just to make the point of how bad the movie was.. every copy of the movie should be destroyed, in 30 years if they decide to make a remake of this movie i will destroy the world I promise i will.. My grandma had fights with stand mixers making cookies that were more epic.. if you can not tell by now what i am saying is this movie sucked, it sucked it sucked..

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
stand mixers rofl

·
B.O.W
26,977 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts