Overclock.net banner
761 - 766 of 766 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's an amazing build, puts mine to shame.

These are all old images:

Cosmos 1000
Red metallic exterior
Matte white interior
Black enamelled drive trays
Cosmos S windowed side panel
Not in the pics: Cosmos S Graphite Handles
Before spraying the interior I cut away most of the rear panel.

I'll get some more recent shots when the current round of updates is done.

The systems below were builds I worked on but they weren't for me...

The first and last time I attempted a build with tube coils - hateful invention!

My first and only build in a Cosmos black:

Where can I get those drive trays?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Questions for all u Cosmos SE and Cosmos II owners.

How wide is the case, on the INSIDE ? From side panel to side panel towards the front end of the case.

I know what the specs say about width, but that's the widest part form the outside, I'm not interested in that.

I wanna fit something inside that is 240m wide, it will need some room ether side for airflow also.

Next question. Is there a side window available yet for the Cosmos II ?? (not a full acrylic door)

Cheers.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Beautiful Cosmos guys can't wait for mine to be complete such a pain waiting for bits to be delivered, here's my Cosmos Tuf Inside White Knight in the works been a long process and still lots too go.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The Cosmos line still lives! Just stopping in to say hello and to join the club.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Howdy. This is my Cooler Master c700p black edition (this is a Cosmos series, right?). Got it now for a few months.

Specs:
i7-7700k
Nzxt Kraken x62
Asus ROG Maximus IX Formula
G.Skill Trident-Z Neo 16Gb
Samsung 970 Evo (500gb) and 3tb hdd
Aorus RTX 2070 Xtreme
Seasonic 750W Prime Gold
Threw all the stock fans out (those are just pathetic to deliver with the case if you see what you pay for it) and replaced them with Corsair ML140 Pro’s

Attachments

761 - 766 of 766 Posts