Overclock.net banner

The Coolest Video you will ever see about a computer build project

10082 Views 130 Replies 102 Participants Last post by  KarmaKiller
UPDATE 7/5/2009:

Don't Forget to Check out the Case Mod Comp 2009 Thread:

Rather than creating an all new thread, I have added my newest video to this post. You may also see it in the Case Mod Comp 2009 forum. This newest project was a tad bit more involved than the Vento project...but it was also a lot more fun.

So - without Further delay....

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

· Pew Pew
1,115 Posts
That was epic. +rep for the hard work!

· Premium Member
15,100 Posts
Holy ****!!!

How long did that take!!?!
rep+

· Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by wierdo124
View Post

Holy ****!!!

How long did that take!!?!
rep+

About 3 hours a day for the last 4 - 5 days...In total - somewhere between 12 and 14 hours. The hardest part was all the wasted pictures. The final show ended up being 2600 images...but I snaped nearly 4000.

Quote:

What software were u using to do this?

I used my digital camera and loaded the pictures into VideoMach to play them together at 15 Frames per second...then I used Wavepad to cut the audio up and also put that into VideoMach.

The Youtube version is sped up quite a bit...the uncompressed version is 1:44.

· Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I finally got YouTube to accept the uncompressed version...so I've updated the video embedded. It's now the proper length and speed...

For some reason the 1st upload went to double speed so the video cut 40 seconds out.

· Premium Member
8,338 Posts
very nicely done! you should change the title of the thread to attract more people!

• Rep+
Reactions: clbkdaz

· Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by phospholipid
View Post

very nicely done! you should change the title of the thread to attract more people!

Advice taken....new title..."The coolest video you will ever see about a computer build project."

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.