Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy sent me this and didn't think much of it until now...

The last time I was involved with CAL was after they ended abruptly and before their forums went down. They were supposedly making a new anti-cheat and moving databases.

http://caleague.com/

Early april fools joke anybody?

LL

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're on the same boat. I haven't heard any news from CAL in a while but this caught my interest. Is it possible they are coming back and being competitive with CEVO or any league for that matter.

In case you have no idea...CAL was a league to the likes of Cevo, XPL, Eco (lol).

Here's a wiki.

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by exileschild
View Post

We're on the same boat. I haven't heard any news from CAL in a while but this caught my interest. Is it possible they are coming back and being competitive with CEVO or any league for that matter.

In case you have no idea...CAL was a league to the likes of Cevo, XPL, Eco (lol).

Here's a wiki.

That Wiki article just confused me even more...

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CAL is a league that hosted games like CS 1.6, CoD series, TF2, CS:S, etc. This was more for people who wanted to compete against other teams in their respected game.

That is as simple as I can put it. lol

Are you trolling me sir?

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by exileschild
View Post

CAL is a league that hosted games like CS 1.6, CoD series, TF2, CS:S, etc. This was more for people who wanted to compete against other teams in their respected game.

That is as simple as I can put it. lol

Are you trolling me sir?

wut r trol

xD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts