Overclock.net banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MunneY View Post

Very Very nice! I really wanted those 780 blocks, but I couldn't make myself get them after I saw the performance.
I just got mine today (2). I saw the review a little to late
mad.gif
They dont do much cooling for the VRAM and VRM but if you dont OC them to much then they are fine. Guess I wont be OC'ing then much.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xD3aDPooLx View Post

What specs do you want? Maker, size, dimensions?
Dims please. thanks. I was going to order a 60mm. But if I go with this case, it doesnt look like it will fit. Looks more like a 30 or 45 with push or pull only.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Dont know if you know this, but with a 240 in the front, vertical, can you still make use of the drive bays? I would need HDD and optical. and maybe a card reader
biggrin.gif

Or should I just go with the 810?

·
Premium Member
6,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleslie246 View Post

I just got mine today (2). I saw the review a little to late
mad.gif
They dont do much cooling for the VRAM and VRM but if you dont OC them to much then they are fine. Guess I wont be OC'ing then much.
Thats my thing... I'm gonna run the 1.3v bios mod.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosquito Mods View Post

Man everyone's hatin' on the purple...

I like the purple, favorite color.
tongue.gif
Purple is one of my favorite colors as well, I personally just don't like UV lights.
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogschd View Post

ive always wondered if those white nzxt fans glow under UV light

now, i am dissapoint :|

great build though !
thumb.gif
There is some UV reactive paint that you can get called clear neon. Goes on clear and pops under UV light.. I should have ordered some....

·
Registered
992 Posts
Quote:

There is some UV reactive paint that you can get called clear neon. Goes on clear and pops under UV light.. I should have ordered some....
ill look into those. thanks
biggrin.gif

though i suspect id have to get those overseas .. which will probably cost a butt ton in shipping :/

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogschd View Post

Quote:

ill look into those. thanks
biggrin.gif

though i suspect id have to get those overseas .. which will probably cost a butt ton in shipping :/
A METRIC butt ton.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts