1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ZFS
4,084 Posts
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Fable 2 was awesome IMHO. It didn't live up to the hype.. but I went into expecting it not too.

·
Premium Member
6,125 Posts
I'm going to have to check this one out on my lunch break. I love Fable 2, but I agree, it didn't live up to it's hype.

I have yet to see Winter (the season) in the game, LIES I say! LIES!

~Gooda~

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by dharmaBum View Post
Wonder what's with the face of whats-his-name with they eyes (creepily) cut out?
"I think it might be because Peter Molyneux is like some sort of omniscient God thing?"

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
off topic - but wb Gillos - have not seen you in awhile

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
your dog must be like 30 years old at the end of the game, does that not make you stop and ponder? LoL

·
Registered
201 Posts
oh look its a little doggy now mash up his wittle face and call him chips

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
Argh, Bad Escapist site! I want to watch this before school!

Site won't load for me....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
off topic - but wb Gillos - have not seen you in awhile
"Glad to be missed, or at least have my absence noticed..."

"I used to have a night job where I got to surf the net (and consequently post on here). Then I went back to school so I had to quit. Now I'm just not on here as much posting. I still lurk when there isn't much going on in class."

·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
your dog must be like 30 years old at the end of the game, does that not make you stop and ponder? LoL
In Fable 1 I was 67 years old and lookedlike my sisters grandaddy, atleast I spared the incest by killing herof and to get that sword... that sucked...

But it made my day anyway

And strangely enough my character had horns AND a halo...
It's like being a viking on a chopper, AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
great review. i didnt realize alot of the stuff until i watched this movie. like why buy clothing, or houses.

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ecchi-BANZAII!!! View Post
In Fable 1 I was 67 years old and lookedlike my sisters grandaddy, atleast I spared the incest by killing herof and to get that sword... that sucked...

But it made my day anyway

And strangely enough my character had horns AND a halo...
It's like being a viking on a chopper, AWESOME!!!
What I'm saying. Why is it that Jack of Blades could shoot out little flamy thingies but I couldn't.

"What? Its alright for someone else to shoot me in the face or throw me off a building when I'm a kid. But the moment I try to spread the love then oOoOo we're getting off message. "

1 - 17 of 17 Posts