Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am without a doubt taunting , teasing, mocking , antagonizing every last folder @ OCN to prove they are the current fastest.

I am whooping the charts at #1 for daily PPD , averaging a WEEKLY total of > 1.25Million Points and looking to kick butt and take names.

Since the "friendly trash talking": thread turned into a Hippy love fest with no real trash talking in there .... I am throwing the gauntlet down and challenging anyone willing to hike up their dress and take a walk with the big boys to beat me.

Yeah I said it.

YES , that just happened. Bring it on old timers, young whipper snappers , and passive aggressive has-beens'.

I wanna see which of you young bucks has the nuts to put up against this ole' man for 7 consecutive days in PPD and win?

**crickets**

I thought so.... bring it on ppl, lets keep the PPD @ OCN moving and I dare any of you to beat me.... bring a friend and fold together
you'll need the help ... yeah I went there too

P.S. - We old farts fight dirty so don't be surprised if I bring online another dual 5680 rig if i get a bloody nose

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
I'm the best folder because my dedicated box is the most honorable

Not only is it slaying work units as we speak, but it's also running a Minecraft server. That's hardcore.

·
Banned
8,570 Posts
Oh brother. This thread hits on so many wrongs I don't know where to begin. If this wasn't the folding section and I wouldn't get reprimanded, I would point and laugh and call you funny names. But, since it is the folding section I'll just pretend I didn't see this and move on.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
Oh brother. This thread hits on so many wrongs I don't know where to begin. If this wasn't the folding section and I wouldn't get reprimanded, I would point and laugh and call you funny names. But, since it is the folding section I'll just pretend I didn't see this and move on.

Ohhh dont get your drawers all in a bunch...... This is about bringing some good ole' fashioned trash talking back into the free love tree hugging thread that went wrong
Now hush up and take it like a man and come with some PPD to shut me up

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
It's pretty obvious I'm the best folder EVERYWHERE!!! Why?.......................both my cards are sitting on my desk so I'm not using any power!!! Can you top that?

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by FannBlade View Post
It's pretty obvious I'm the best folder EVERYWHERE!!! Why?.......................both my cards are sitting on my desk so I'm not using any power!!! Can you top that?

YES! 2 out of my three cards arennt being used at all and I still cream you

NEXT

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Nice triple post there. Would be nice if you could bring your folding awesomeness onto the forum.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW:

MARKT & Extreme_Newbie you arent invited to play , I have enough trouble putting some distance between both of you and me LOL

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Now if I could get the IT centre to let me fold then you'd be toast!

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by FannBlade View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by muels7 View Post
Nice triple post there. Would be nice if you could bring your folding awesomeness onto the forum.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiremaster View Post
Yeah... your motherboard costs more than my computer.
+1

Hehe it is nice to have that much power on our side though

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Benladesh View Post
+1

Hehe it is nice to have that much power on our side though

Exactly! We're all on the same team ppl... Just some of us fold more then others
Now bring it on ... unless your scareeedd... which is OK to , I love an uncontested victory

1 - 20 of 268 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.