Quote:

Originally Posted by HrnyGoat
I can pretty easily tell its not real.

What?....the PS3?

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those graphics are still insane. They put to shame any other game on the market right now, including all 360 games =/

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Not as impressive as I would have thought... PC FTW.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think in about 1 year after the launch games will look alot better on both the 360 and PS3, they gotta figure out how to perfectly tweak the games.

Some of the games on the XBOX look nearly as good as the launch titles on 360. *Cough* Perfect Dark *Cough*

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Murlocke
I think in about 1 year after the launch games will look alot better on both the 360 and PS3, they gotta figure out how to perfectly tweak the games.

Some of the games on the XBOX look nearly as good as the launch titles on 360.

That's for sure.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
thats amazing
absolutley amazing

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
The dates on those screens are from a couple of months ago (except for one)... back when Sony was showing pre-rendered stuff and claiming that was what the PS3 could do.

I have a Xbox and there were a couple of bad looking titles (the golf game for 06 with Tiger was horrible!) but there were some good looking ones to (Dead or Alive for example).

I love PDZ, even though some times the graphics were crap... hell I played PDZ today :) the mulitplayer is great fun I find... so easy to get into a game and play, unlike Ghost Recon and COD2 at the time.

I have high hopes for the upcomming Xbox 360 titles... though NFS:Carbon was a little weak I found... so was Madden 07.

Hopefully COD3, Rainbow 6 Vegas and Gears of War will acheive the 360s full potential.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrac
Not as impressive as I would have thought... PC FTW.
I was gonna say look at the textures

WOW ITS THE PS3 and it SUCKS

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crazy9000
View Post

TBA '08 according to gamespy.
http://ps3.gamespy.com/playstation-3/the-getaway-3/

hmm. weird. It was one of the first major titles rumoured before the PS3's release and then it just got forgotten. I would expect it to take this long to develop a game of that size but then again if its ready 3 years later.. the cars will be 3 years out of date and so will the advertistments on the buses and the buildings. hmm... anyway. if its out in 2008 then next year is gonna tackle 07 for being the best ever year for gaming
just look at all the games coming out for PS3!!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellisforheroes
View Post

hmm. weird. It was one of the first major titles rumoured before the PS3's release and then it just got forgotten.

Reminds me of what happened to Gran Turismo 4 Mobile for the PSP.

·
Premium Member
11,272 Posts
Well, at first, it looked real... but that's because the ads caught my eye. Wow, it's flooded with ads.

Anyway, once you look at something other than the ads, it becomes very clear that it's not real. The rest of the image just mixes in with the ads as cityscape when your focus is on the ads.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts