Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We like to share the love a little bit, so its time for us to once again give out boatloads of appliques.

Here's how this iteration of 'share the love' works - we've set up a secure form that you fill out within the next two days (by midnight EST on Sunday, September 19th), and we send you an applique. Nice and simple, eh?

A few notes - your mailing address must be complete, must be properly formatted, and must include your country. In other words, if it can't be copied and pasted we can't promise you an applique since there will be so many to sort through.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/ov...cXdnb0NaWGc6MQ

Have at it, folks!

EDIT: We're closed up for now. Thanks to all who entered (over 300 of you!). Appliques will be shipped over the coming weeks - there are obviously plenty to be taken care of. We'll get started ASAP!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
wow

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Oh lord... thank you Chipp.

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
Submitted! Hopefully I can grab one for my desktop!

On a side note, where's Admin been? He's disappeared from the forums!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Sweet, I submitted, but it didn't say where to say if you wanted a big or small one. I'd like a big logo please. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
20,621 Posts
Working on it now

I have no idea how to tell OCN which one [small or large] I want though (there's no box for "small" or "large" on the page). I don't think I would have any use for a large one (depends how large really but yeah) so small ones will do for me I guess.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts