Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Iam trying to find a realystic war game like COD2!
Whats the hottes game of All?

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Bf2?

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
have you played the original COD?

the Medal of Honor series is also very good. MOHAA and both expansion packs and then MOHPA

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin

Bf2?

I havent try BF2, but I heard that is the worst game aver! And the graphics isnt very nice.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2

have you played the original COD?

the Medal of Honor series is also very good. MOHAA and both expansion packs and then MOHPA

Yea COD/COD2 is more fun game to play on LAN.
How about red alert 2 or 3 coming out?

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by eugenepvd

I havent try BF2, but I heard that is the worst game aver! And the graphics isnt very nice.

Worst game ever?

LOL, you think THAT many people play a horrible game?

It's a good game, but it does have it's problems. Graphics are good, not F.E.A.R quality, but good

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker

Worst game ever?

LOL, you think THAT many people play a horrible game?

It's a good game, but it does have it's problems. Graphics are good, not F.E.A.R quality, but good

So what game would be with best graphics?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
If you want real WW2 games then try World War 2 online if that doesn't take your fancy then get BF1942 & download the Forgotten Hope mod for it or better yet get BF2 & wait for the Forgotten Hope 2 Mod to be released for BF2 http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com...p?lang=english

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, thank you! Is COD2 Map patch relist yet or how to creat your own map?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
No COD2 map patch isn't out yet I doubt it will be out until february at the earliest! As for making maps I'm not sure you can make maps for COD2 yet, I know you can use CODAM for map making normal COD maps but i don't know if CODAM is compatible with COD2 or if COD2 has a map maker out yet!

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
BF2 has SWEET graphics. Have you seen the game at 1280x1024 with everything maxed out? I'd say the most realistic war game would be COD2 with veteran skill level.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Well if your not looking for a army game you should definetly consider FEAR because the graphics on that game are amazing.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Quote:

I think you have been misinformed.

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazeR
I think you have been misinformed.
Due to the size of the game, and the amount of effects and action that's all going on at once, it's a given that it's not going to have graphics quite as good as a linear game like F.E.A.R or COD2, but their not bad at all. The game is very fun and it's really fun when your playing with your buddies in Ventrilo or TeamSpeak

·
Premium Member
13,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE1701
Brothers in arms is a great war game ..then again i think the people saying that BF2 is crud need there heads testing.
Yes, your right, because only your opinion matters.......

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Quote:

*** r u talking about?

BF2 is RIGHT under F.E.A.R. if not at the same level, its one of the BEST games EVER. and I don't know who you heard that bf2 was bad but they must have not had a very good videocard or somthing becuase you've gotta at LEAST have a FX series to run it deacent, but 6 series and up really make the game shine, so I suggest you go back to whoever told you that and punch them, becuase once you play BF2 you'll take everything you ever said bad about it right back.

·
Registered
251 Posts
HMM i like cod 2, and wasent he asking for a ww2 game? so why with the bf2 talk? cod 2 has good ctf but i think the deathmatch is a waster, who here thinks that a deathmatch game with ww2 guns would be fun compared to the blasting and fast paced action of UT2K4, and that is also a good game to get.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts