Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just thought I would post the mandatory "draw attention to myself and get flamed by a bunch of people" newbie post. I've always tried to squeeze a little bit extra out of my computers, but never really knew what I was doing(still don't) Expect a lot of blatantly obvious questions out of me, and answers to posts that don't make much sense. Thats about all I have to say about that.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Natel

Well, just thought I would post the mandatory "draw attention to myself and get flamed by a bunch of people" newbie post. I've always tried to squeeze a little bit extra out of my computers, but never really knew what I was doing(still don't) Expect a lot of blatantly obvious questions out of me, and answers to posts that don't make much sense. Thats about all I have to say about that.

Welcome!! You'll get all the help you need here
. enjoy your stay/

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
No flaming's here, that's rule number 1
(unless really deserved then some times it's over looked... like if you ask for free money... I hope I have right to flame you
)

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSmiley

No flaming's here, that's rule number 1
(unless really deserved then some times it's over looked... like if you ask for free money... I hope I have right to flame you
)

Yeah, dont ask for money... dont have any to give, everything goes into the rigs
, oh and car.

·
Premium Member
22,000 Posts
Hey, MrSmiley, got any spare cash?

Welcome to theese great and mighty forums, Natel!

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

Yeah, dont ask for money... dont have any to give, everything goes into the rigs
, oh and car.

remember that dude who asked for donations like 2 weeks ago???

that was some oddness...

anyways welcome to the forum

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Anybody got a spare million or two laying around that I can barrow?????

How did this thread get 10 miles off topic. LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts