Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just thought I would post the mandatory "draw attention to myself and get flamed by a bunch of people" newbie post. I've always tried to squeeze a little bit extra out of my computers, but never really knew what I was doing(still don't) Expect a lot of blatantly obvious questions out of me, and answers to posts that don't make much sense. Thats about all I have to say about that.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,555 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Natel

Well, just thought I would post the mandatory "draw attention to myself and get flamed by a bunch of people" newbie post. I've always tried to squeeze a little bit extra out of my computers, but never really knew what I was doing(still don't) Expect a lot of blatantly obvious questions out of me, and answers to posts that don't make much sense. Thats about all I have to say about that.


Welcome!! You'll get all the help you need here
. enjoy your stay/
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
No flaming's here, that's rule number 1
(unless really deserved then some times it's over looked... like if you ask for free money... I hope I have right to flame you
)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,555 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by MrSmiley

No flaming's here, that's rule number 1
(unless really deserved then some times it's over looked... like if you ask for free money... I hope I have right to flame you
)

Yeah, dont ask for money... dont have any to give, everything goes into the rigs
, oh and car.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
22,000 Posts
Hey, MrSmiley, got any spare cash?


Welcome to theese great and mighty forums, Natel!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,743 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

Yeah, dont ask for money... dont have any to give, everything goes into the rigs
, oh and car.

remember that dude who asked for donations like 2 weeks ago???

that was some oddness...

anyways welcome to the forum
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
Anybody got a spare million or two laying around that I can barrow?????


How did this thread get 10 miles off topic. LOL
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top