Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! The name is Kyle, but i go by twitch in most online communities. I signed up a while back at the suggestion of a friend, but never got around to browsing or posting. I "finished" my first build about a year ago... and i say "finished" because i have become addicted and can never seem to pull myself away from newegg's website. But for now I will leave it at that. My rig is already in my sig, let the pointing and laughing begin in 3... 2... 1... LAUGH!

Kyle.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Welcome to the club, you have a great solid rig that you can do a lot with !
thumb.gif
bike.gif

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcomes. I do see my self draining the bank account further based on recommendations...

·
What can't a 4+1 phase do
959 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch133 View Post

Unfortunately I think it is already to late. Still trying to find a cure...
The cure is overclocking. Overclock so you can squeeze the most performance you possibly can out of your system, nice build to do so also, what with your cpu, cpu cooler, and low voltage ram. I see you're already at 4.6ghz on your 2500k though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage View Post

The cure is overclocking. Overclock so you can squeeze the most performance you possibly can out of your system, nice build to do so also, what with your cpu, cpu cooler, and low voltage ram. I see you're already at 4.6ghz on your 2500k though.
Thank you sir. I do have this sneaking suspicion though that the subtle urge for new equipment will never go away...

Kyle.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Quote:

Unfortunately I think it is already to late. Still trying to find a cure...
No cure,till death do you part. You must not be married, otherwise you would really know about spending money.
thumb.gif
bike.gif

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
greetings and welcome to OCN!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Quote:

I "finished" my first build about a year ago... and i say "finished" because i have become addicted and can never seem to pull myself away from newegg's website.
Kyle.
I'm the same way. Welcome to OCN.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by siryak View Post

Careful guys...You don't want to have too much exposure to this one. The crazy might get on you.
biggrin.gif
Its already too late...
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalRest View Post

I'm the same way. Welcome to OCN.
Good to see I'm not alone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts