Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i mean i was totally shocked! lol when i first turned on my computer and used 3dmark 05 i got something like 4500 then i kinda played with the cpu settings, my ram, htt, and my cards and BOOM! almost 7000 lol i'm a happy camper!

·
Banned
1,034 Posts
wow with my steup i get around 3800 3D marks? confusedEDIT: We have almost identical systems cpet that I have 3500+ and u have 1 more vid card than me.

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by simon741

wow with my steup i get around 3800 3D marks? confusedEDIT: We have almost identical systems cpet that I have 3500+ and u have 1 more vid card than me.

man trust me... the extra video card helps 110% more than i thought it would... if you get a chance... get a second one. you will never regret it

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by simon741

You should be able to get a little bit better scores from your set up. I get 4041 on 3D 05 and your CPU is by far better. I also can't wait to get my second card!!!! In about 3 weeks or so I will have it!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Your score is right about where it should be, pandapimp's Alienware with dual 6600GTs and AMD 4000+ got about 6700 or so and that was with the CPU at 2.4GHz.....so you are right where you should be, maybe consider overclocking those 6600GTs though since 3D Mark is a graphics benchmark.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobieCat;15486314
lachen.gif

Epic necro bump!
Damn you! I thought he had some sweet new rig
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed117 View Post

You betta fold fur boxxy next year
sozo.gif
We will see. This computer is really pumping out some max FPS in my games still so I don't see the need to upgrade or switch teams.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.