Overclock.net banner

The OCN Battlefield 3 Origin List.

22K views 394 replies 320 participants last post by  Zig-Zag 
#1 ·

Here you will find a list of people willing to play with, for the now released Battlefield 3.

To add yourself to the list click here.

^ PLEASE FILL THE FORM OUT ^
People are posting in the thread, but not filling out the form for the spreadsheet.
DO BOTH IF YOU MUST

If you change your Origin name, PM me and I will update the spreadsheet accordingly.

The ORIGIN names carry over to BATTLELOG, so make sure to add them in BATTLELOG also. There is an import Origin friends feature!

-= OCN BF3 Origin List=-
(Updated Sig)

Add it to your sig!Code:
Code:
[CODE][B][center][url=http://www.overclock.net/pc-games/1120930-ocn-origin-thread.html]-= OCN BF3 Origin List=-[/url]
[/center][/B]
[/CODE]

<!-- AME Google Spreadsheet -->
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0ArbE68EvNCXZdEdVUVNDVE9hakw5SU43YWJIY3hxeHc&w=59&h=450
Google Spreadsheet

See less See more
#3 ·
mugabuga | mugabuga

Add me for some BF3 on release day.

#7 ·
i'm th3-0nly-1337
smile.gif

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dteg;14994843
dteg | dteg

edit: you should make a google docs spreadsheet so people can add themselves in, would make for a lot less maintenance..
I was thinking about it before and wasn't in the mood, but there's one now.
thumb.gif

Hopefully people can use it themselves, I've never used GS before.

#19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorgier;14995897
I was thinking about it before and wasn't in the mood, but there's one now.
thumb.gif

Hopefully people can use it themselves, I've never used GS before.
yo should to to tools > create form and enter OCN username and Origin username as questions and make them both required; so that people can only add and can't actually open the spreadsheet or edit anything... you can just take the link for that form and post it and it will automatically update the google spreadsheet list..

#21 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by dteg;14997372
yo should to to tools > create form and enter OCN username and Origin username as questions and make them both required; so that people can only add and can't actually open the spreadsheet or edit anything... you can just take the link for that form and post it and it will automatically update the google spreadsheet list..
Very interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.