Overclock.net banner

461 - 465 of 465 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, one guy from win-raid forum made a biosmod over the bios 006 with removes the VRM throttling to support any 6/12 CPUs.

I will share if works.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, one guy from win-raid forum made a biosmod over the bios 006 with removes the VRM throttling to support any 6/12 CPUs.

I will share if works.
How'd it work out for you?

I bought a 5700xt recently without looking into it much and I'm getting black screen crashes when gaming. Anybody here own a 5700xt?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anybody have a good tutorial on cross flashing motherboard bios? I'm looking to flash my asus p6t vanilla to either p6t deluxe v2 or the WSpro. It seems like all the sites with tutorials are down

Update: Tried crossflashing to p6tws but I got error: ROM file ROMID is not compatible with existing BIOS ROMID. I've seen people have success with this so I'm wondering why I'm getting this error. Any help is appreciated.

I tried using /x which I read overrides the romid check but I get a syntax error after imputing afu236u /ip6tws4.rom /x.

Update2: I have successfully flashed with an engineering version of AUFDOS. Didn't realize mine wasn't an engineering version.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you NEED to have the stock bios on the P6T Deluxe v2 before cross flashing? Can only download as early as the 0302 version.

Also to second oakus's question is there any tutorial on how to get the AUFDOS and how to cross flash?

Thanks!

461 - 465 of 465 Posts