Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 482 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p><span style="color:#000000;"><b><i><span style="font-size:24px;">**The Official <span>CORSAIR</span> <span style="color:#FFA500;">VENGEANCE</span> Owners Club**</span></i></b></span><br><br><img alt="vengeance_boardx2_k_3.png" class="bbcode_img" src="http://www.corsair.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/v/e/vengeance_boardx2_k_3.png"><br><br><br><b id="user_yui_3_4_1_7_1333381249583_29" style="background-color:rgb(245,245,245);color:rgb(24,24,24);font-family:verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif;line-height:normal;"><span id="user_yui_3_4_1_7_1333381249583_28" style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">**Thread originally started by Turrican9, taken over by Munaim1 as of 19/01/2012</span></b><br><br><br><b><i>How to become a member of this Owners Club</i></b><br><br>
Please use CPU-Z as shown in the picture below. State your OCN user name and what type of Corsair Vengeance you have.<br><br>
You can also provide pictures of your RAM/system but again you have to show your OCN username.<br><br><img alt="2qbae02.png" class="bbcode_img" src="http://i52.tinypic.com/2qbae02.png"><br><br><br><b><span style="font-size:24px;">Kindly post your validation / proof here first then fill in the form and link the post as proof.</span></b><br><br>
Right click and copy link address of your post<br><a class="bbcode_url H-lightbox-open" href="http://cdn.overclock.net/d/d9/d9398f71_Untitled-Copy-Copy.png"><img alt="32" class="bbcode_img" height="32" src="http://cdn.overclock.net/d/d9/218x32px-LL-d9398f71_Untitled-Copy-Copy.png" width="218"></a><br><br>
Should be something like this: <a href="http://www.overclock.net/t/1051664/the-official-corsair-vengeance-owners-club/230#post_16549300">http://www.overclock.net/t/1051664/the-official-corsair-vengeance-owners-club/230#post_16549300</a>.  Alternatively post a CPU-Z validation but make sure it is the same as your OCN username.<br><br>
Here is the <span style="font-size:36px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><b><a class="bbcode_url" href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHVWcTZabjhra293Nm4wRGt6cUtGbVE6MQ#gid=0" target="_blank">FORM</a></b></span></span><br><br><br>
<br><br><br><br><b><i>Club Signature</i></b><br><br><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><b><a class="bbcode_url" href="http://www.overclock.net/t/1051664/the-official-corsair-vengeance-owners-club">**The Official Corsair Vengeance Owners Club**</a></b></span></p>
<br><div class="bbcode_code">
<div class="bbcode_code_head">Code:</div>
<pre>
<code>**The Official Corsair Vengeance Owners Club**</code>
</pre></div>
<br><div class="bbcode_indent" style="margin-left:4em;"><a class="bbcode_url" href="http://www.corsair.com/memory/vengeance.html" target="_blank">Corsair Vengeance Home</a></div>
<br><div class="bbcode_indent" style="margin-left:4em;"><img alt="logoCorsair.png" class="bbcode_img" src="http://www.corsair.com/skin/frontend/enterprise/corsair/images/logoCorsair.png"></div>
<br>
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
[ame]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlE0LwKv-s[/ame" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlE0LwKv-s[/ame</a>]<br><br>
[ame]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c6aw5fPiNY[/ame" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c6aw5fPiNY[/ame</a>]<br><br>
[ame]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVR3iZmvmA[/ame" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGVR3iZmvmA[/ame</a>]
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
Reserved 2
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
Reserved 3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
I'm an owner. 4GB here. Bought this "Newegg Exclusive" one.<br><br><img alt="img0254o.jpg" class="bbcode_img" src="http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2160/img0254o.jpg">
 

·
I TeK things...
Joined
·
17,421 Posts
IN! <img alt="biggrin.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/biggrin.gif"><br><br><img alt="attachment.php?attachmentid=217124&stc=1&d=1309103050" class="bbcode_img" src="http://www.overclock.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=217124&stc=1&d=1309103050">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
Added you two <img alt="wink.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/wink.gif">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
I'll grab those screen caps when I get my new mobo in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
706 Posts
Im in for sure <img alt="biggrin.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/biggrin.gif"><img alt="adk9qa.png" class="bbcode_img" src="http://i54.tinypic.com/adk9qa.png">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>samuel002;14011572</strong> <br>
Im in for sure <img alt="biggrin.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/biggrin.gif"></div>
</div>
<br>
Welcome <img alt="wink.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/wink.gif"> I know you have Vengeance, but please follow the rules of the OP <img alt="wink.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/wink.gif">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Im in! Need to get a cpu-z shot though. Could someone direct me or help teach me to overclock my ram? Ive only worked with graphics and CPU, so I have no idea where to even start
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>purekhaos;14014574</strong> <br>
Im in! Need to get a cpu-z shot though. Could someone direct me or help teach me to overclock my ram? Ive only worked with graphics and CPU, so I have no idea where to even start</div>
</div>
<br>
Added. Just provide the proofs later mate
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
I really, really like this RAM~ but I also really hate it. The heatsinks are way too tall~ how are you guys fitting your coolers with 4 slots of these. Right now I only have eight~ and probably will only have eight for the foreseeable future... but when I upgrade to 16gb, I'm contemplating buying four new dimms instead of two, cuz these are so tall. x.x<br><br>
Must be that the Hyper 212+ is compact? :3
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
470 Posts
I was VERY surprised at how big these things are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
I'm in. <img alt="smile.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/smile.gif"><br><br>
This ram is very nice.. the 1600 and 1866 are the same it seems, can run my 1600 at the same as the 1866 specs. also the 1866 is on sale on newegg right now for $99. <img alt="smile.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/smile.gif"><br><img alt="corsairb.png" class="bbcode_img" src="http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4707/corsairb.png">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>ShiftedReality;14048243</strong> <br>
I'm in. <img alt="smile.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/smile.gif"><br><br>
This ram is very nice.. the 1600 and 1866 are the same it seems, can run my 1600 at the same as the 1866 specs. also the 1866 is on sale on newegg right now for $99. <img alt="smile.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/smile.gif"><br><img alt="corsairb.png" class="bbcode_img" src="http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4707/corsairb.png"></div>
</div>
<br>
Added.<br><br>
your 1600 Kit, is that 2x4GB 9-9-9-24-1.5v variant? I have these, and they will do 1600 8-8-8-24-1t (Command Rate) - 1.5v.<br><br>
Had little success at 1866. But not sure If I tried with Command Rate at 2t though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>turrican9;14049246</strong> <br>
Added.<br><br>
your 1600 Kit, is that 2x4GB 9-9-9-24-1.5v variant? I have these, and they will do 1600 8-8-8-24-1t (Command Rate) - 1.5v.<br><br>
Had little success at 1866. But not sure If I tried with Command Rate at 2t though.</div>
</div>
<br>
Yeah it is, have seen several people run their kits at 1866, might just be luck but it as far as i can tell the 1333, 1600, and 1866 are the same, would just imagine better picked chips for the 1866 then the others.<br><br>
Also, did u try the 1866 stock timings on your 1600?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>ShiftedReality;14049294</strong> <br>
Yeah it is, have seen several people run their kits at 1866, might just be luck but it as far as i can tell the 1333, 1600, and 1866 are the same, would just imagine better picked chips for the 1866 then the others.<br><br>
Also, did u try the 1866 stock timings on your 1600?</div>
</div>
<br>
I believe I tried 9-10-9-27 yes.<br><br>
Will try again. Did you do this with command rate at 2t?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
387 Posts
I had to end up running the voltage higher for it to stable, so i decided to redo it.. got 9-10-9-31 1t @1.5v but may end up changing back to 8 timings @1600 something just doesn't seem right with the system <img alt="tongue.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif">
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,413 Posts
<div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block">Originally Posted by <strong>ShiftedReality;14049597</strong> <br>
I had to end up running the voltage higher for it to stable, so i decided to redo it.. got 9-10-9-31 1t @1.5v but may end up changing back to 8 timings @1600 something just doesn't seem right with the system <img alt="tongue.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif"></div>
</div>
<br>
Well, I'll try this tomorrow or something.<br><br>
I think 1600 8-8-8-24-1t-1.5v is pretty nice though.<br><br>
btw: You should join my other Club: <img alt="buttkick.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/buttkick.gif"><i><span style="font-size:10px;"><b> <span style="color:#0000FF;">Intel Core i5-2500K/<span style="color:#008000;">AMD</span> Buttkickers Owners Club</span> </b></span></i><img alt="buttkick.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/buttkick.gif"><br><br><img alt="wink.gif" class="bbcode_smiley" src="http://files.overclock.net/images/smilies/wink.gif">
 
1 - 20 of 482 Posts
Top