Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 5634 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Bought a PNY Verto OC RTX 4090 which is 332mm long and it just fits in my case. (my case has room for a 330mm long video card
Font Magenta Electric blue Machine Audio equipment
) I am putting in an Arctic 140mm slim fan in the middle front spot even though the regular 140mm fan just clears the beast. These video cards are ridiculously large now and this was one of the smallest ones I could find. Only the 4090FE is smaller and I couldn't find it anywhere.

· Registered
186 Posts
May as well post these, its been complete for a number of months now, was a pain to get everything where I wanted and I did not add a drain tap as I didnt want to drill into the chassis :D
View attachment 2582377 View attachment 2582378 View attachment 2582376
I have this case which is a Lian-Li D-600 case. The "D" is for double size case. The motherboard side has a plastic window for display of your goodies and the light show. The other side has room for fan controllers, your DVD drives and any other 5.25" gadget you might want to add. What did you do with your DVD/CD ROM drives? Did you toss them because you can't put them in your new case? I think new cases look nice but they limit your options. I know no one uses a DVD anymore and fan control is in mobo software now but I'm still a little old school and I like having a knob to tweak rather than open up a program or transferring all my files to newer media right now. Anyway out with the old and in with the new, it seems. I wish I had kept my Lian-Li D6000 case. I could have put my D-600 case inside of it and still had room.
Computer cooling CPU Computer hardware Computer case Electronic engineering
Rectangle Gadget Font Gas Electronic device

· Registered
186 Posts
?? did you mean to quote someone else?
mongoled's case is not a D600, it looks like it is a PC-O11. Also, there is no D6000, it's a D8000:

Thanks for the correction. I was just doing a comparison and I did a typo. The PC-011 is the new larger case but there's no room for the old school stuff that I still have, even with the mesh front. New cases for new components. Time to adjust.

1 - 4 of 5634 Posts