6,781 Posts
I had a 15 mil 6pm update, made it worth it

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts

·
Folding Fanatic
1,484 Posts
I've noticed a points drop over the past several days, anyone know whats going on?

·
Fold on!
6,946 Posts
I had some trouble receiving work units, and the units I received are low ppd. Around 60% of the average on my cards.

At this moment one 3090 is working on a 17800 unit with 3.8-4.2 mil ppd, the other (exact same) 3090 is working on a 17433 unit with 7.4-7.8 mil ppd.
Receiving a few of those low ppd units will have a nice impact..

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
I had some trouble receiving work units, and the units I received are low ppd. Around 60% of the average on my cards.

At this moment one 3090 is working on a 17800 unit with 3.8-4.2 mil ppd, the other (exact same) 3090 is working on a 17433 unit with 7.4-7.8 mil ppd.
Oh, nice, when did you get the second 3090? I know you were looking for one.

·
Fold on!
6,946 Posts
Oh, nice, when did you get the second 3090? I know you were looking for one.
I ordered the card 3 weeks ago and received it 2 weeks ago, and it was €50 less than the first one.
After that the prices went up on every webshop here in the Netherlands.

How's the tesla farm coming along?

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
I ordered the card 3 weeks ago and received it 2 weeks ago, and it was €50 less than the first one.
After that the prices went up on every webshop here in the Netherlands.

How's the tesla farm coming along?
Whelp, you just bought your way out of our rivalry :poop:

Have not experimented with folding them. Their use as miners, sigh, not so beuno. Putting the K80's back on ebay. I'll keep the M40's and experiment with folding them. They did not fare well on the X399 board, will try them on a z370 this weekend.

·
Fold on!
6,946 Posts
I'm pretty sure with a bit of linux help you can still get me, cause I'm done with that for now... 😂
With 2 3090's, a 2080ti and a 2080s I'm a bit over 20mil ppd without gaming. But that really depends on the units, looking at HFM right now it reports 18 mil and an hour ago it was 23.5.
So as long as the units differ so much, we all depend on good units for a good result.

Sorry to hear they did not mine well, I hope you won't lose any money on selling them.
Good luck with the M40's, let us know how that turns out :)

·
Folding Fanatic
1,484 Posts

Receiving a few of those low ppd units will have a nice impact..

Thats interesting, I've been too busy to set up hfm, however every rig that has a monitor is producing the ppd it has been in the recent past, Unless my htpc 2080 and 1650s are just picking up low point units... Guess I need to check.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
I'm having the same production problems. I've been playing CP2077 so it would be lower than normal but it's basically half. The work unit my 2080ti was doing this morning showed an estimated 2 million ppd.

·
Folding Fanatic
1,484 Posts
my numbers jumped 7million on Stanford's site not too long ago, perhaps it was a problem on their end?

·
Folding Fanatic
1,484 Posts
That makes me feel better, I didn't figure adding a 1050ti would cut my numbers in half

·
I <3 narcissists
6,781 Posts
I guess they were still having troubles from the stats freeze the other day because I just got a big update as well. Hopefully this means that I don't have to mess with anything tonight.

·
OC...D
28,108 Posts
Just scored a second 3090FE. Should be here next week. Next foldathon should be pretty good for me.
Boom! Nicely done...

·
Rig Advisor
3,221 Posts
I don't know where you guys keep finding these 3090's. I went to my local bestbuy today and asked the guy if the store had ever had any 3 series or 6 series cards since launch and he said no. I couldn't believe it.

4821 - 4840 of 4890 Posts