Overclock.net banner

4901 - 4916 of 4916 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,922 Posts
When's the next FAT?
Most of OCNs FaTs are end of the week, third week of the month usually.... @CptAsian puts them out about a week in advance.

It's over on EHW.
EHW has FaTs that are scheduled purposely around OCNs FaTs

ANNND what does that mean? Are we not having FAT's on here anymore?
AFAIK nothings changed.

Yeah, what gives? If I have to switch teams for FAT's I'll just start my own team lol. Too much time dedicated to OCN Folding Team to just switch to another forum's team. I have a tad over 4.6 Billion points with OCN.
no need sir, your power is appreciated, here :)

• Rep+
Reactions: CptAsian

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
When's the next FAT?
8 days from today, thread is posted here:

Plan on them being every third Monday of the month, for Feb I just fudged it since I put the thread up late. That's the only reason why it was Wed-Fri.

It's over on EHW.
ANNND what does that mean? Are we not having FAT's on here anymore?
Yeah, what gives? If I have to switch teams for FAT's I'll just start my own team lol. Too much time dedicated to OCN Folding Team to just switch to another forum's team. I have a tad over 4.6 Billion points with OCN.
Nope, we're still hosting FaTs here, no plans to cancel them. EHW just has similar monthly folding events that are scheduled around OCN's. A lot of folks (including myself) switch back and forth for the folding events, but feel free to do whatever you'd like as long as you're folding!

·
OC...D
28,157 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
thanks bud. I took a detour to ethereum for a while... but want to fold for the FATs. :)
Understandable. And cheers, always good to have folks come back for the FaTs.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
5,118 Posts
Anyone notice hertz9753's folding again from heaven here? Live stats in my signature for his GTX 960.
I recall someone said they were going to be folding on his name... I dont remember when or which thread that post was in.

·
Water-cooler
1,731 Posts
My first EK 3090FE block showed up. Second one is due Friday. I will be switching everything over to a new case and a Mo-Ra3 and I will be folding on both 3090 again!

·
OC...D
28,157 Posts
That should push out the PPD for sure!! (and stop the fans from screaming at you). :)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Did I ever tell y'all 'bout the time I spent 2.2 BTC to buy a GTX 660 non-TI, just to have it become pointless for TC shortly thereafter?

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
you're tellin' me!
it's not worth selling, todays crazy prices included.
and on top of it, even with the new drivers, i STILL can't get it to work in a VM.

·
Water-cooler
1,731 Posts
If anyone is rocking a 3090FE the EK special edition block is pretty darn good. Got memory junction temps A LOT lower for me. With the stock cooler I was struggling to keep memory at 90c or less even with a server fan blowing on the side and backplate. Temps haven't gotten above 56c for the memory now after about 20 hours of folding.

·
Fold on!
6,962 Posts
Did I ever tell y'all 'bout the time I spent 2.2 BTC to buy a GTX 660 non-TI, just to have it become pointless for TC shortly thereafter?
RIP... 138k for a GTX 660 :eek:

If anyone is rocking a 3090FE the EK special edition block is pretty darn good. Got memory junction temps A LOT lower for me. With the stock cooler I was struggling to keep memory at 90c or less even with a server fan blowing on the side and backplate. Temps haven't gotten above 56c for the memory now after about 20 hours of folding.
That's a nice decrease in temps!

4901 - 4916 of 4916 Posts