Overclock.net banner

4921 - 4936 of 4936 Posts

·
Water-cooler
1,742 Posts
Seems to be managing between 5.5mil and 6.5mil depending on WU. I hadn't been able to run an OC on it in unraid...so this is a nice change.

Last 3 days over 6 mill ez.

·
Folding Fanatic
1,497 Posts
Well I was outta town for the weekend not watching my stats, looks like I rolled over 7billion

• Rep+
Reactions: Bastiaan_NL

·
Folding Fanatic
1,497 Posts
Did the Festiva's wash themselves too why you were gone?
One turned itself green, One was with me at the meet. I was in Groveport and forgot to drop you a line.... :-/

·
I <3 narcissists
7,046 Posts
Question. Is there a way to limit the upload and download speed of [email protected]? I have 5 slots running here at home and every time one of them finishes (fairly often) my internet browsing comes to a halt, I have slow internet. I don't see a way to limit the speed in [email protected] Control but I know that there are lots of tweaks that can be done if you know what to do.

It doesn't seem like I would be able to do it through my router but I guess that could be another option.

·
Premium Member
13,538 Posts
Question. Is there a way to limit the upload and download speed of [email protected]? I have 5 slots running here at home and every time one of them finishes (fairly often) my internet browsing comes to a halt, I have slow internet. I don't see a way to limit the speed in [email protected] Control but I know that there are lots of tweaks that can be done if you know what to do.

It doesn't seem like I would be able to do it through my router but I guess that could be another option.
Which router do you have? QOS usually can in the router. There are Windows apps that will to such as NetLimiter.

·
I <3 narcissists
7,046 Posts
Router is an Asus RT-AC88U It's fairly full featured, it can certainly do a lot more than I know how to setup. I also have the AT&T dsl modem/router (Pace 5268AC) that the Asus is connected to.

·
Premium Member
4,929 Posts

There are no advanced config options for throttling download/upload speeds.

I took a quick look at the manual for you router, and in the QoS settings there is an Apps Analysis setting. No idea how fine grained of controls it has after you enable it.

·
I <3 narcissists
7,046 Posts
What sort of PPD does that net you? That is exactly what I was hoping to have (plus my 2080ti) at this point.

Off topic. Do yall see a long list of review categories at the top of the forum list now? I'm not sure if I accidentally changed something or if the forum changed.

4921 - 4936 of 4936 Posts