Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Going to start this thread today after a newly released trailer. Hoping that a new classy PS4 exclusive will be born.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New Trailer.
Game has gone gold. No more delays
thumb.gif

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My only worry is the 8-10 hour gameplay and 12 hours if you go for all the collectibles.

Infamous was also like this. It was a nice game but not a masterpiece. I believe this will be similar. Still though, I am going to buy it unless the reviews are bad.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillings94 View Post

anyone going to be buying this edition?

http://www.game.co.uk/en/the-order-1886-collectors-edition-only-at-game-301652/?merchname=hubTheOrder1886-_-editions-_-TheOrder1886CE

contemplating it atm or just getting the normal one...
If I were living in USA, I would pretty much always get collecter editions of these games. They are not your regular games after all. I would go for it but if the game turns out to be a fail than you might be bitter about it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

My only worry is the 8-10 hour gameplay and 12 hours if you go for all the collectibles.

Infamous was also like this. It was a nice game but not a masterpiece. I believe this will be similar. Still though, I am going to buy it unless the reviews are bad.
Not worth the money. With only 10 hours of gameplay I prefer do something else.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well. The game kinda diead in a month and nobody is talking about it in the internet or any gaming sites at all. Sony needs to notice.

On the other hand if you live in USA the game is 40 bucks in BestBuy.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlmighty View Post

Maybe they will include an online feature and then it will keep my attention.
Unlkely for this game but probably for the second game they will. I am pretty sure that the studio is done with the game.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Didn't buy this game but it had a fair amount of hype coming then fizzled it appears? What is the final verdict, worth 40 bucks? will I get at least a good 20 hours of game play out of it?

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod33809 View Post

Didn't buy this game but it had a fair amount of hype coming then fizzled it appears? What is the final verdict, worth 40 bucks? will I get at least a good 20 hours of game play out of it?
Nope. You will be lucky to get 10 hours of gameplay. Half with cutscenes and QTE.

Wait for the game to be 15-20 bucks and buy it for incredible graphics and a not so bad story.

It IS a good game, but just no replay value and short.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts