Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 6544 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
46,119 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKI_VT View Post

I just got so confused from reading this

He insulted you in like 4 different ways.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by computeruler View Post
Look at my opponent. Now back to me. Now back to my oppenent now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he was motivational, an epic team captain, and willing to be selfish to win, and would check the stats more than my opponent, then he could be like me. Look down, now back up, where are you? Your looking at the other teams ppd that could look like ours, Whats our ppd? It's terrible. Now look again with me as team leader. It's now amazing and beating all the other teams. Anything it possible when you elect me as team captain!


OH, this is starting good. Just going to laugh our way to the top.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
Hahaha thanks for the laugh computeruler xD

Sadly, I have to give my vote to SKI_VT.

Oh and in case you were wondering where I was for the past hour or so, I just stabilized (I hope) 3.2 GHz! =D

I may push more tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhanger View Post
I just stabilized (I hope) 3.2 GHz! =D

I may push more tomorrow.
I just got done zip tying an extra 90 CFM intake fan into the front of my case. In preperation for pushing up to 4.0.



I think I have a bit of room to work with now.


Our points start going for the team anytime now right ?
We kind of need some.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
[email protected] is not throwing me that CORE ERROR: CORE COMMUNICATION ERROR crap so I'm guessing it's alright. I know all [email protected] clients are really finnicky about stability.

Unfortunately, I can't fold 24/7 as I don't pay the electric bill and I sleep in the same room as my computer (75% GPU fan is ugly enough).

I do however guarantee a 14-hour uptime everyday.

Good luck with 4.0!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,297 Posts
That drone of the fan might help you sleep better. Works for some people anyway.
J/K I understand the not paying the bill part. That's the good life, live it up while you can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SKI_VT View Post
so were OCing i see....
I must OC 480 to 1GHz !
CPU to 4.5GHz
And Beyond!
I won't take too much time out of folding to do it. I've been to 4.0 several times. Have had it rock solid stable and have the voltages written down. I just backed it off to my temp sweet spot of 3.8 for daily use. A little team competition going on though I figure I might as well ramp it up a bit. After I cash in the WU I'm on now. I'll just jump into bios make the changes, run a few runs of IBT and be back in business.

Looks like we are waiting on ulawe for the tie breaking vote.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
At least it's good to see that my overclock scaled well with [email protected] My points per MHz is matching up just fine even after the overclock.

I agree, don't take too much time out of folding to overclock the chip that you won't even be using for our team. The 1 GHz on the 480 sounds epic though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,008 Posts
So whats so special about being team captain? Because *cough* someone here is messaging myself, as well as others on MSN to vote for him


Do you get a shiny little badge?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zodac View Post
Only actual team members get to vote.

So it's discrimination now eh? Team members are better then the rest of the community? I KEED <3

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
Because they are genuinely good at being a leader?

Not everyone is corrupted by power and greed, or the promise of shiny objects. Also, since we're the actual members of the team, I say it's more than fair that we get to call the shots.

Let's keep this constructive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PhaedraCorruption View Post
So whats so special about being team captain? Because *cough* someone here is messaging myself, as well as others on MSN to vote for him


Do you get a shiny little badge?

So it's discrimination now eh? Team members are better then the rest of the community? I KEED <3



We could use a little Humor


Now on to business...
I just remembered i have to Change my Indigo Extreme because i Failed at applying the First time (Reflowed Vertically :/ )
So i'll take a couple hour brake from Folding tonight or tomorrow night!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
606 Posts
Do what you gotta do.

To be honest, I'm not all that concerned about our rank. I'm just here to have some fun with fellow folders and help the cause. Of course, this doesn't mean I'll be slacking by any stretch of the imagination, but I won't be uptight about lost WU's or anything.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,814 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by computeruler View Post
Look at my opponent. Now back to me. Now back to my oppenent now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he was motivational, an epic team captain, and willing to be selfish to win, and would check the stats more than my opponent, then he could be like me. Look down, now back up, where are you? Your looking at the other teams ppd that could look like ours, Whats our ppd? It's terrible. Now look again with me as team leader. It's now amazing and beating all the other teams. Anything it possible when you elect me as team captain!
I ROFL'd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zhanger View Post
Do what you gotta do.

To be honest, I'm not all that concerned about our rank. I'm just here to have some fun with fellow folders and help the cause. Of course, this doesn't mean I'll be slacking by any stretch of the imagination, but I won't be uptight about lost WU's or anything.
Same..
I dont want a No-fun Dictator Ship :/

I want us to be friends and have fun and laugh at Stuff while we Destroy WU's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,008 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKI_VT View Post

We could use a little Humor


Now on to business...
I just remembered i have to Change my Indigo Extreme because i Failed at applying the First time (Reflowed Vertically :/ )
So i'll take a couple hour brake from Folding tonight or tomorrow night!

What kind of PPD do you get with your [email protected]?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,008 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SKI_VT View Post
Im only folding on my 480 right now :/
Wow that's alot of PPD, does it drive up your power consumption?
 
21 - 40 of 6544 Posts
Top