Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 1133 Posts

·
Initializing...
23,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello OCN members! I would like to have any satisfied Samsung owners to come forward and join this club.

Post the Samsung monitors your currently own and are using on your PC at the moment, Also post at what resolution you are using it thanks. DO NOT PM ME TO BE ADDED!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Owners:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tTXj9foFFX2979ePlsp8DuA&w=100&h=900 Google Spreadsheet

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

If you want a Samsung Club sig tag here it is, Just copy and paste the whole thing into your signature

Code:

Code:
[CODE][center][url=http://www.overclock.net/monitors-displays/469304-samsung-owners-club.html][B]The Samsung Owners Club[/B][/url][/center]
[/CODE]

Preview:
The Samsung Owners Club

================================================== =================================
Keep in note I update daily.
================================================== =================================

·
Initializing...
23,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sabermetrics View Post
I'm using the Samsung 2493HM 24" Widescreen @ [1920x1200]

Loved every second I've used it

Thanks up!

• Rep+
Reactions: kcratos

·
Blue and Green Team!
10,736 Posts
The_Rocker - Samsung 2493 24" Widescreen @ 1920 x 1200

Ps. You may as well call this the "Half of OCN" club.

·
Initializing...
23,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Updated! Keep em coming.

·
Initializing...
23,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stillhouse View Post
Stillhouse - 245BW : 24" : 1920 x 1200