Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, how shameful, I think that The Transformers Movie Is like the shizniss of all movies! lol, anyone else like that movie? Its an old anime movie from the 80's, It's got quite a bit of good music in it too, it's a heavy metal soundtrack for the young children! lmao!!

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnmcgrail

Man, how shameful, I think that The Transformers Movie Is like the shizniss of all movies! lol, anyone else like that movie? Its an old anime movie from the 80's, It's got quite a bit of good music in it too, it's a heavy metal soundtrack for the young children! lmao!!

That movie is a classic, the part that I can't forget is their way of displaying the FBI warning in the beginning, do you know what I am talking about?

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, mine was recorded off of TV back in the old days when all that existed was Video cassetes or lower, lol. That hilarious though, it set in the year 2005! Hhmmm, I wonder when the decepticons are going to make their appearance? Because 2005 is coming up quick! lol

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawnmcgrail

No, mine was recorded off of TV back in the old days when all that existed was Video cassetes or lower, lol. That hilarious though, it set in the year 2005! Hhmmm, I wonder when the decepticons are going to make their appearance? Because 2005 is coming up quick! lol

The good old days huh..

It is great to laugh about what everyone thought the world would look like today.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
I have that movie on vhs AND dvd...even season 1 and season 2 on dvd....Gotta love the transformers!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Defiler
View Post

Holy threads back from the dead Batman!!!

LOL 166 posts since 2004, and the mysterious return for an old thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts