Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my tuniq tower arrived today, it was a very trying installation (one of the thumbscrewes heads broke off... just used super glue... I hope it holds!) which to say the least was very irksome. However, its installed, I have seen a 7c drop on idle, and 5c drop on load. CPU cores used to hit 61c stock setting with orthos, now they hit 58c tops overclocked at 3.4 with vcore of 1.29. Sure its not great right now, but the ambiant temp is almost 82 in my room! Anyways, here is a pic, sure does look sexy with those 2 8800 GTX's!

LL

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
nice comp, pics aren't working though.

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry guys, had to rotate the pic, its up now!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks awesome, especially that beasty heatsink.

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is supposed to hit freezing tomorrow night in Dallas, I cant wait, gonna take my computer into the add-on we had done to the house, has a big door that goes directly outside, open the door, let it get to freezing in the add-on, and overclock like crazy! Gonna be fun. Ill be able to hook it up to the internet also, so ill be submitting 3dMark scores and all that good stuff finally.

·
Registered
96 Posts
lol

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

·
Retired
2,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Argosy View Post
Do they have more?
I took a HUGE chance and ordered mine from a website that I had never heard of, www.crazypc.com. Currently they are out of stock. However, it was a nice shopping experience, and I got the item within a week of ordering, so everything turned out ok!

And ****er, im thinking I might lap it, however, before installing it I took a straight edge and layed it across the HS and didnt notice anything of concern.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tubnotub1
View Post

I took a HUGE chance and ordered mine from a website that I had never heard of, www.crazypc.com. Currently they are out of stock. However, it was a nice shopping experience, and I got the item within a week of ordering, so everything turned out ok!

And ****er, im thinking I might lap it, however, before installing it I took a straight edge and layed it across the HS and didnt notice anything of concern.

Ive ordered stuff from them before. Never had a problem

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tubnotub1
View Post

It is supposed to hit freezing tomorrow night in Dallas, I cant wait, gonna take my computer into the add-on we had done to the house, has a big door that goes directly outside, open the door, let it get to freezing in the add-on, and overclock like crazy! Gonna be fun. Ill be able to hook it up to the internet also, so ill be submitting 3dMark scores and all that good stuff finally.

i think that's hitting us friday night, too bad i won't be here for it. i'll be in new york instead. o well, i'll leave my windows open for my compy.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts