- 122 x 67 x 11 mm, 157g
- Powered by Qualcomm 1GHz Snapdragon Processor
- Comes with Windows Mobile 6.5
- Capable of running Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Capable of running Windows Phone 7
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 1700 / 2100 (T-mobile USA Version)
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 900 / 2100 (European Version)
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, HSDPA 850 / 2100 (Australian Version)
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 4.3" TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 576 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM (T-Mobile USA Version)
- 448 MB RAM, 512 MB ROM (European/Australian Version)
- microSD support for up to 32GB**
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- caffeinescandal - running Windows Phone 7
- akromatic - running Windows Mobile 6.5
- dinet - running energy rom
- SupaSupra - running Android 2.3 Gingerbread
I didnt see an HD2 club so I figured I'd start it. This phone really is a beast and has lots of potential. HTC said at first that this phone would be upgraded from windows phone 7 but "button restrictions" prevented it from happening. That didnt stop people though. Thanks to countless developers (cotulla, Team DFT, & dcordes just to name a few) we have Android, Windows Phone 7, Windows Mobile 6.5 and even meego and ubuntu running on the phone.
To join, just post here and say what OS you are currently running on the phone. Post a pic too if you can.
Need information on how to mod/tweak/hack your hd2? You can find almost everything you need here. Please make sure to read twice before attempting to do anything, and of course overclock.net and xda-developers.com is not responsible if you or someone you know bricks your hd2.