Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source
Quote:
When we got to Shogun Bros' booth at CES 2012, though, it wasn't the new Chameleon that impressed: you're looking at the Ballista MK-1, a 5700dpi wired laser mouse that can independently adjust sensitivity on both the X and Y axes, on the fly, as well as dial down the 1000Hz polling rate to save power.

More Pictures

Another gimmicky mouse for the masses? That's quite the number of buttons on there. Wonder what sensor is used.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Shape looks good, but kind of big.
I will reserve judgement for a proper review.

·
Dream with your eyes open
3,842 Posts
Looks... interesting.
smile.gif
A sniping option, I can use that!

·
Overclocked by Jesus
4,759 Posts
Looks like you can adjust X and Y sensitivity independently? I would like that.

·
Banned
1,868 Posts
"WARNING!! READ INSTRUCTION BEFORE USE!" - it might be deadly...
"(PRS) Precision Sniping System" - How do you get PRS from a PSS abbreviation... (PResision Sniping?)

Anyhow looks like a pain in the behind of a mouse, simply too much ("look I can kill noobs, check my credit report, and post on twitter with one click!").

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts
Anyone know what sensor this has? I didn't see it in the source, but I am guessing the Avago 9500 based on the dpi range.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Looks like another gimmicky piece of junk. A billion DPI, adjustable x and y axis sensitivity which is something that you can do with most mice available, and a precision sniper button which is basically a feature for people that can't control their mice.

Sensor is probably the Avago 9500 judging from the underside pics, also that sensor position is just disgusting.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
wow SCREW that sensor placement.. I already hate my G500 because of it's sensor placement.

For me, the most important thing in a mouse is consistency and function. I only need my left click to kill everyone in the server.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgg123321 View Post

wow SCREW that sensor placement.. I already hate my G500 because of it's sensor placement.
For me, the most important thing in a mouse is consistency and function. I only need my left click to kill everyone in the server.
Hax!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts